CK In 2U Her (2007)

CK In 2U Her information

Year of Launch2007

HouseCalvin Klein

About CK In 2U Her

CK In 2U Her is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of CK In 2U Her

Grapefruit and bergamot make for a fresh-summery opening that alas is short-lived on my skin and soon overtaken by a sweetish nondescript vanilla woodsy mix that does not develop in any interesting manner on me. Moderate sillage with good projection and five hours of longevity. Mediocre. 2.5/5
19th May, 2015
My idea of summer in a bottle. I find in2u to be a simple, fresh and clean scent. Perfect on a hot and humid summers evening. Not the longest lasting fragrance but I simply adore the bursting citrus opening, soft vanilla finish and slight masculine edge. This perfume envokes warmth and happiness for me and I am now on my 3rd bottle.
06th October, 2012
I was truly amazed by this fragrance.

When I first tried CK IN2U, it smelt rather like champagne. It had that familiar sourish and fizzy like quality. However, since testing it again, (this time on my skin), I must say that this fragrance is rather sweet.

The opening of bergamot, grapefruit and currant isn't as loud on the skin as it is on paper. This scent softened into a sweet, creamy, cake-like fragrance, which somewhat reminded me of Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears.

While on some people this fragrance is primarily tarty fruits, on others, as well as myself, CK IN2U is intimate and extremely pleasant.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance has great sillage, because it doesn't, however the lasting power is impressive.

I have definitely grown to like this fragrance, even considering purchasing it since discovering how different and soft it smelt when applied to the skin. I urge people to not buy this fragrance based on how it smells on paper or from the bottle.

26th April, 2011
I'm not the biggest fan of this one - doesn't last very long and feels sickly on the skin while it's there. Its fresh but to acidic almost
14th September, 2010
Fresh, bright, yet warm, this is what I want of a citrus fragrance. There's an interesting feijoa note hidden in there too, very summery and tart.
05th January, 2010 (last edited: 09th May, 2013)
Like nearly everyone else had said before, it's an ordinary and cliché scent. Actually it will remind you of CK One, but that one was -and is- a classic... In2U Her, can easily go as unisex in it's first half an hour, and then it turns out to a pleasant, light, vanilla scent. But in 3 hours, all of it will disappear, so be ready. At least, it did for me -and i have a fair skin that normally this kind of fragrances suit me well. In short, i didn't feel anything special about it, just another ordinary teeny perfume.
21st November, 2009

Add your review of CK In 2U Her

Shop for CK In 2U Her products online

Shop for CK In 2U Her at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for CK In 2U Her

Member images of CK In 2U Her

There are no member images of CK In 2U Her yet. Why not be the first?