Liberté (2007)

PerfumerOlivier Polge
PerfumerSophie Labbé
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Liberté

An orange-chypre fragrance designed for "...all women who have left behind the pure innocence and wild whimsy of adolescence"

Liberté fragrance notes

Reviews of Liberté

Sweet Orange and a dry clean patchouli, this is simply gorgeous and a favourite scent - definately in my top five! I'll be stocking up now that I know this has been discontinued.
14th November, 2011
I love the fresh, sweet, juicy smell of oranges and mandarin when I first put it on and i love how it reveals a sweet, vanilla toffee undertone... A very happy fragrance, if you don't like sweet, candied fragrances then leave this alone, but I love them! The lid of the bottle annoys me however, it's a pain to get back on when you're in a hurry....
08th June, 2011
My immediate thoughts when I tried this perfume were, "it smells just like an orange flavoured icypole".

As you may have guessed, Liberte is a very sweet and orangey scent. It's not what I would describe as a sexy fragrance, however it is very comforting, casual and warm.

The citrus notes are quite intense when you first spray Liberte, but it mellows into a soft and sugary orange with the sweet and tropical note of frangipani.
The drydown is quite spicy, but that is to be expected when you look at the notes listed.

The overall scent is quite luminous and fresh. When I smell this and look at the bottle, for some strange reason it reminds me of beach parties. Perhaps this is because Liberte is a celebration in a bottle.

I have a very high opinion of Cacharel and their fragrances, and this scent certainly did not disappoint.

26th April, 2011
Captured me with its name but disappointed with the scent. I don't remember anything about the first half hour except of an unpleasant orange burst. Then, it dried down to a pepper-like scent with a hint of vanilla and it still smells like that after 5 hours. Well, once again i'm caught up by the name and got disappointed, i believe it could have been better, because "liberté" is an assertive word and hard to fulfil...
21st November, 2009
larissadenver Show all reviews
Russian Federation
I agree: chip bottle, chip smell
21st December, 2007
Sweet... Orangey... Gourmand...

I really enjoy wearing this when I feel like something sweet and delicious on my skin.

Worth a try if you are into gourmand and you are looking for something along the lines of Fantasy by Britney Spears but have a sweet tooth for icing sugar and oranges.
11th December, 2007

Add your review of Liberté

Shop for Liberté products online

Shop for Liberté at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Liberté

Member images of Liberté

There are no member images of Liberté yet. Why not be the first?