Vetiver Extreme (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Vetiver Extreme

Vetiver Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2006

Vetiver Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Vetiver Extreme

Vetiver extreme G. it's similar to vetiver with incense and without tobacco. I like it,remember me old Vetiver 90's .But to much expensive .
22nd September, 2017
Although I have not experienced the original this is an exceptional fragrance. As far as comparisons this is a smoother vetiver than say Encre Noire for sure. I do like this a tad bit more than Encre and would say this is a smoother scent and is overall well rounded from start to finish. For the price and quality it is a blind buy for any fan of vetiver. Enjoy!
30th November, 2016
Excellent stuff. I agree with rbaker's assessment, this flanker is a tad less woody, a bit more plush and a little bit sweeter. It is basically a reformulation for changing tastes without discontinuing the ever-popular original.

My wife's reaction the first time she walked through a cloud of this was very positive, she loves it on me.
17th June, 2016
A perfect Vetiver! Almost similar to the regular, but more spicy and "Extreme" I use the regular for day time and work, and Extreme for evening and formal events. Timeless elegance!
04th May, 2016
rbaker Show all reviews
Quite like the original in many aspects, but I get a bit less of the wood side, and it is a bit richer and with a touch more sweetness. Very agreeable. The longevity is the same on my skin, nearly five hours. A case where the flanker holds up to the original version. Elegant.
15th June, 2014
I used to own the original Guerlain Vetiver and forgot how wonderful it smelled. I now got the "extreme" verison and I like it even better. I love colognes with vetiver and this one is my No. 1. To me vetiver smells fresh and clean, especially in the South Florida climate.
Guerlain Vetiver opens with a blast of vetiver and that delights the senses. A true classic cologne for men.
10th March, 2014