Trussardi Inside Woman (2006)
by Trussardi

Trussardi Inside Woman information

Year of Launch2006

PerfumerDaphne Bugey
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanySelective Beauty > Selective Beauty Prestige division
Parent Company at launchSelective Beauty

About Trussardi Inside Woman

Trussardi Inside Woman is a masculine fragrance by Trussardi. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daphne Bugey. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Trussardi Inside Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Trussardi Inside Woman

I just achieved a bottle of this gorgeous perfume! I received a sample a couple of months and I was always delighted when I smelled. It really fits with a classy look and it's warm and sensual. A warm smell that fits even summertime. I just had to smell this more often after I finished my sample! To me, this is a better version of Angel. And finally it's a warm scent that doesn't fade in a vanilla scent (which makes you smell like a candle).
03rd July, 2007
Notes for Trussardi Inside for Woman from osMoz:
Top: Bergamot, Nut Leaf, Rose-Bay
Hart: Coffee, Freesia, Heliotrope
Base: Teak, Amber, Musk
A gourmad, I suppose, as the coffe note is obvious. The teak note is also easy to identfy. This is a different scent, elegant, longlasting and easy to wear. I don´t get the feeling of "caramell" wearing it, as I get from other gourmads, wich is a plus! Have almost finnished my sample, and I am getting a bottle of this, when I get the possibility. Not an easy perfume to find where I live...
Edit: After four years I finally own this perfume, thanks to another Basenoters. It suits me very well, and I am really pleased to have a bottle! Basenotes and all the members are fantastic!
17th May, 2007 (last edited: 07th June, 2011)

Add your review of Trussardi Inside Woman

Shop for Trussardi Inside Woman products online

Search Amazon for Trussardi Inside Woman

Member images of Trussardi Inside Woman

There are no member images of Trussardi Inside Woman yet. Why not be the first?