Sugar Lychee (2007)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Sugar Lychee Fragrance Notes

Shop for Sugar Lychee products online

Reviews of Sugar Lychee

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

jellokatt's avatar
    jellokatt

one of the few citrus scents i actually like. i wish it were a little heavier on the lychee though. i prefer to mix mine with patchouli (then again, i like everything mixed with patchouli) just to tone down the "freshness" of it. it can get a little too floral on me otherwise.

29 April, 2013

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

VIBERT has accurately penned this one! The notes here seem familiar yet new at the same time! This house has never been a favorite of mine, however, this Sugar Lychee is impressive.

03 November, 2007

mikeperez23's avatar
    mikeperez23

The perfect 'summer heat' scent - the sparkling sugar and lychee notes cut right through the humidity here in South Florida and allow this scent to really come alive. The brightness of the scent is quite refreshing, without being banal and boring. I find this entirely unisex. Longevity is average and the sugary drydown it leaves on your skin isn't sticky or cloying but instead mild, close-to-the-body and dry. One of my favorites from the Fresh line.

05 July, 2007

mochi227's avatar
    mochi227

I plan on getting this for the springtime. It's a lovely, sparkling scent that, to me, is a dead ringer for a mojito. The citrus top notes are fresh and effervescent without being too sweet. The mid notes off lotus flower and freesia settle the soprano of the top notes down ever so slightly and the tonka/sandalwood base (I do not detect much amber) give this refreshing scent rather unexpected longevity. I expect in warmer weather the longevity and projection to be even better than it was in winter, when I tested it. A great vacation scent!

12 February, 2007

ghotio's avatar
    ghotio

Fruity, sweet, and unique. On my body it doesnt seem to mix well with my chemistry, but it smells great on the testing strip. It's more of a feminine and floral scent. So for the men try before you buy.

12 February, 2007