Pure Grace

Pure Grace information

HousePhilosophy
Parent CompanyCarlyle Group

About Pure Grace

Pure Grace is a feminine perfume by Philosophy.

Reviews of Pure Grace

Nope. On me, this smells like a cross between cheap laundry detergent and a Glade air freshener.
25th May, 2019
Just wonderful! a perfect unisex fragrance. I spritz my teenage son's clothes with this, I spritz everything! The only fragrance we use to the last drop and keep purchasing.
21st January, 2015
I have the perfume oil of Pure Grace. It is NOT anything special. I can't even think of anyone to whom I'd recommend this, at least without offending someone as this would be a subliminal suggestion for a much needed shower. I can only imagine this being a suitable match for the white stocking set--either in a clinical setting or for a white stocking fetishist.

I fall into a different category and this fragrance is for me and my brethren; this is for people in love with the scent of a soap bar. Some people secretly love the scent of gasoline while others blissfully inhale rubber. I love sniffing a new bar of soap. I can't explain it but this fragrance satisfies that strange compulsion. This is not the scent of a fresh shower or clean skin, just a plain ol' bar of soap, sans the wrapper.
17th April, 2012
memories Show all reviews
Truly the most revolting fragrance I have ever had the displeasure of trying. If you wish to smell of a laundromat buy this.
13th December, 2011 (last edited: 23rd December, 2011)
Philosophy PURE GRACE is a serious shower-in-a-bottle in the bottle scent whose sole purpose appears to be to make the wearer smell as though s/he recently showered. No surprise really, since it's printed right there on the label: “nothing smells better than soap and water clean”. As I recently bathed, it all seems a bit redundant to me. The philosophy here is one of inoffensivity: don't rock the boat and by all means avoid drawing the attention of the perfume police to you! Very much in line with the output of the house of Clean, PURE GRACE smells like a middling hotel soap with a sliver of vetiver thrown in for good measure and reminds me in its personal-hygiene-obsessed intention of breath mints or scented deodorant (both of which I shun). I prefer to start with a clean body and then layer on top a bona fide perfume. That said, since I have it, I might wear this fragrance now and then, when I know that I'm going to be in a congested public setting, such as today, when I'll be at the library surrounded by people some of whom really could use a good lathering... Perhaps my just-showered-smell will inspire them to raise the (soap) bar and finally suds up! On ne sait jamais...

Update: okay, after about an hour, I could not even smell PURE GRACE anymore. This is definitely much more of an unperfume than a perfume. There are better choices for public-friendly fragrances, it seems to me. TRACY and CERRUTI 1881 are good examples of very clean-smelling scents with a bit of perfumic integrity and depth.“Nothing smells better than soap and water clean”? Au contraire. For example, perfume.
08th July, 2011
This scent smells even better on me due to body chemistry. I always get complements when I wear this scent. Sometimes I wonder if it is the same scent when I start to put the lotion on because it smells different in the bottle, then it settles in and I spray some parfume and ready to go. This is one of those scents you can wear anytime, especially if your going to be really active like waiting tables, being outside for the kids games etc. Any age. Great scent.
23rd February, 2011

Philosophy PURE GRACE - EDT Spray Fragrance - 0.5 oz - SEALED

End Date: Thursday Apr-9-2020 19:22:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $13.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

philosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose & Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere.5 Oz Spray Fragrance

$19.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Apr-9-2020 19:42:14 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Philosophy Pure Grace Spray Fragrance, 2 Ounce

End Date: Thursday Apr-9-2020 22:05:17 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $46.63

Member images of Pure Grace

There are no member images of Pure Grace yet. Why not be the first?