Ruehl No. 925 (2005)

Ruehl No. 925 information

Year of Launch2005

HouseRuehl No. 925

About Ruehl No. 925

Ruehl No. 925 is a masculine fragrance by Ruehl No. 925. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Ruehl No. 925

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: It smells just like Rive Gauche. In fact, the only reason I even know Rive Gauche exists is b/c I wanted a bottle of the discontinued Ruehl No 925 Signature but it was hard to find and it was very expensive. I happened across a thread on here that said Ruehl smelled just like Rive Gauche. On good faith I blind bought a bottle of RG and upon first sniff I was transported back to the Ruehl No 925 store back in Hawaii. I hadn't smelled Ruehl in 2 years or so but I remembered how it smelt. It smells old school and creamy. Definitely has a barbershop vibe to it. It's much more mature than Fierce and SoCal, Abercrombie's other flagship colognes. For an Eau De Cologne this one lasts pretty well. I get 6-8 hours from it. It is virtually identical to RG except that it is a little creamier and smoother. The bottle itself is a thing of beauty. Square in shape with a rustic looking flip top lid that secures itself shut with a magnet, a la 212 Men. I'm very glad to have this in my collection since it is no longer in production.
13th February, 2012
eRL00p Show all reviews
AMAZING!

Refined scent and Very manly. Its is the best after a few hours-- it seems to totally change its scent from its beginning to when it matures later on. When I first bought this I thought I had mistakenly bought the wrong one (they would spray this in the store), but it matures to a lovely musk. I used to spray it on my jeans the night before and in the morning they would have that amazing scent attached to them. Its very strong at first but matures to 'the goodness.'

Its difficult to name the notes in this, since its obviously synthetic-- I can just say that it is a manly musk for the 2000s age. It reminds me of jeans, leather, musk and water.

I have not come across any other fragrances which smell like this, so its also difficult to compare it to something else.

The bottle is modeled after an old ink well, which fits its personality since its a 2000s update to the traditional masculine musk scent. Top Notch.
25th March, 2011
Very similar to Rive Gauche Pour Homme. The opening is more lavender dominant instead of the star anise/rosemary of Rive Gauche but otherwise the scent is clsoe to identical. The drydown is fantasitc. It has the dry vetiver, gaiac wood and patchouli finish - very nicely done. It is masculine with an old world feel to it. I like the scent and it is an excellent fragrance, but I would rather stick with the YSL Rive Gauche pour Homme - it's hard to improve on a classic like that.
06th August, 2009
This is a much nicer, more refined Abercrombie-type fragrance. Very warm, decent longevity, just needs a little bit more brightness in the overall chord, something's missing from it. But overall a very nice smell.
12th February, 2009

Add your review of Ruehl No. 925

Shop for Ruehl No. 925 products online

Search Amazon for Ruehl No. 925

Member images of Ruehl No. 925

There are no member images of Ruehl No. 925 yet. Why not be the first?