Amber Romance (2004)

Amber Romance information

Year of Launch2004

HouseVictoria's Secret

About Amber Romance

Part of Victoria's Secret's "Garden Collection".

Amber Romance fragrance notes

Reviews of Amber Romance

I think this one is pretty nice. A decent casual offering from victorias secret. Smells like sweet dessert and amber. Kinda yummy in the mist and the body lotion.
12th March, 2013
This is one of six small sprays I bought as a set this has an okay vanilla but I think the Black Cherry comes too close to Marachino to my taste .It seems more "chemically " than my Body Fantasy Vanilla or Bath& BodyWorks christmas Noel limited edition lotion that a friend wears.
25th May, 2010
I loved this fragrance from the beginning- It is strong, so very little is needed. I stocked up while I could as I think it could be discontinued.
Love the Vanilla, makes me want to bundle up and take a nap.
14th February, 2010
This is a very heavy fragrance with good staying power. I have to be in the right mood to wear this. I prefer the body spray as it is not quite as strong. Very ambery and deep.
15th January, 2009
I was given the body splash Amber Romance as a gift. It smells warm and sensual but can sometimes be overpowering. I like this scent overall, but sometimes I can't stand to smell it. It smells like sweet lovely amber sometimes and it smells like cheap headachy generic spray other times. I give it neutral because it doesn't smell horrible every time I wear it, Amber Romance actually smells pleasant at times.
20th December, 2008
I got Amber Romance along with a set of other sprays in a VS gift set, and AR is sooooo strong and heavy, just in the body spray form, I shudder to imagine what the perfume is like. Instant migraine in a plastic bottle.
13th October, 2008

Add your review of Amber Romance

Shop for Amber Romance products online

Search Amazon for Amber Romance

Member images of Amber Romance

There are no member images of Amber Romance yet. Why not be the first?