Love Spell (2000)

HouseVictoria's Secret
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands
Parent Company at launchThe Limited > Intimate Brands

About Love Spell

Part of Victoria's Secret's "Garden Collection".

Love Spell fragrance notes

Reviews of Love Spell

rbaker Show all reviews
The fresh but bland sweet - fruity opening is followed by a white floral that is very dull and uninspiring. Later a woodsy note takes over, but this is not much better either.

I struggle to find much of an endearing or exciting component in this composition. It is very generic and synthetic.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and five hours of longevity on my skin. 1.5/5.
26th May, 2015
It's like a sink full of fresh dishwater, waiting to be used. It reminds of the interior life of the American Midwest. Lysol and Dawn top notes with a base of insipid old supermarket flowers. Why do all Victoria's Secret perfumes smell like this?
11th May, 2014
I got this scent because a friend of mine smelled amazing, and she told me this was what she was wearing. Apparently, she got it for the same reason too; a friend of hers was wearing it and it smelled amazing.

A couple other people who smelled me did the same thing too!

I can see why it is super popular. I don't find it to be a sexy scent at all, but an overall simple, girly, fruity floral that exudes youth.

I wouldn't wear it once I get older since it does scream simple, unsophisticated, casual, and carefree, so I want to get the most out of it now!

I think it is appropriate for spring/summer, and in the daytime.

I might repurchase... I don't know yet. I am also eyeing the 'Pure Seduction' scent...
16th March, 2014
Simply mesmerizing, I loooove this fragrance. When I smelled it for the first time when it came out, it reminded me of candy. I know, candy is sweet, but I just couldn't get enough of it. I set out to find out what it was, because the girl that wore it at my job just wouldn't tell me. So I went everywhere until a customer had it on and I asked her. She told me it was a purple bottle of perfume from Victoria's Secret; so on my lunch break I went there and the rest is history. It is one of my favorites and I've always owned it ever since then.
26th December, 2012
I just flat out hate this. According to others I've met, this is supposed to smell sexy, but to me it smells like a weird combination of rotting ginger candy and the sharper, tarter side of a fruit scent. On me, it's very, very unflattering.
16th July, 2012
Vile! Eau de Trailor Park! No redeeming qualities whatsoever! Just goes to show there's different strokes foe different folks. I find nothing pleasant about this. Did I mention I hate this? This just smells cheap, overly fruity and too sweet. It's just wrong!
26th September, 2011

Add your review of Love Spell

Shop for Love Spell products online

Shop for Love Spell at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Love Spell

Member images of Love Spell

There are no member images of Love Spell yet. Why not be the first?