Strawberries and Champagne

Strawberries and Champagne information

HouseVictoria's Secret
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Strawberries and Champagne

Part of Victoria's Secret's "Garden Collection".

Strawberries and Champagne fragrance notes

Reviews of Strawberries and Champagne

Shhh...don't tell anyone ...but actually..(whisper it, now) I kinda like this...

Despite my dislike of all things pink & frooty, I do actually find the corners of my mouth turning up slightly when I raise my wrist to my nose.

It's bright and bouncy and just so very cheerful. It's a strawberry cassis champagne cocktail, it does exactly what it says on the tin. OK it's not sophisticated. It requires no intellectual effort to dissect, enjoy and appreciate it. Would I wear it to a job interview ? No. Would I wear it when I have seduction in mind? No. Will I wear it when I'm slobbing around the house in jeans and a sweater on a grey rainy day? Absolutely!

I certainly think it stands up to scrutiny just as well as Miss Dior Cherie, which is a frag I have (so far) intensely disliked with all its girly-girl strawberry caramel fug, but here the champagne takes the plastic strawberry (and yes, it is a plasticy-strawberry, what did you expect, miniature wild strawberries hand plucked from the banks of an Alpine stream?) down a few notches thanks to its slight yeasty-toastiness and the blackcurrant adds a little depth and richness to what could have been a pink plastic doll extravaganza.

It's no masterpiece, but it's a whole lot of fun... Cheap and very very cheerful.
04th December, 2010
Initially, this is a beautiful and creative scent. But once it goes on the skin, it gets too saccharine and becomes clingy and nauseating. It's a very pretty and calming scent though, and sometimes I find myself lifting off the cap just to get a whiff.
27th June, 2009
Im really sorry to say this but it smells awful.I is soooo sickly,kinda like musky sweet plastiky bug repellant.but since I dont like to waste anything,I decided to use it as a bathroom refeshner.
My mom came to visit,and after using the restroom,she told me that I should consider changing my refreshner coz it made her sick to her stomach.

09th January, 2009
I actually like this, much to my surprise. I don't care for the EDT but I like the body spray as it is softer. It really does smell like strawberries and champagne and is nice as a base scent for all over after your shower.
29th April, 2007

Add your review of Strawberries and Champagne

Shop for Strawberries and Champagne products online

Search Amazon for Strawberries and Champagne

Member images of Strawberries and Champagne

There are no member images of Strawberries and Champagne yet. Why not be the first?