Pear GlacÚ (2000)

HouseVictoria's Secret
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands
Parent Company at launchThe Limited > Intimate Brands

About Pear GlacÚ

Part of Victoria's Secret's "Garden Collection".

Pear GlacÚ fragrance notes

Reviews of Pear GlacÚ

To be completely honest, I forgot that I used to wear this until I scanned an InStyle list of fave 90's fragrances. I must have found something to love about it, though it's entirely possible that I loved it because the teenaged masses loved it. I'll give it a neutral rating because if it's forgettable, that at least means that it isn't memorably detestable.
15th April, 2018
I recieved this in a VS variety and liked it the least of the six .Sweet pear was too candy-gourmand for my taste ,I prefer the duskier Berry Kiss.
25th May, 2010
I love the scent of fresh icy pears, and this works for me most the time. It smells like crisp fruity pears but can be overwhelming at times especially if a lot is applied. The only problem I have with Victoria Secrets splashes is that they don't last (of course they are not perfume) and they can sometimes be too strong and somewhat sickening.
20th December, 2008
I always get compliments when use this fragrance, it is very fresh and sweet, and it last for hours , the pear seems to be not as synthetic as others from this line
30th November, 2008
Got this in a gift set. PG is very sweet with sort of an icy tone, but also very cloying.
13th October, 2008

Add your review of Pear GlacÚ

Shop for Pear GlacÚ products online

Search Amazon for Pear GlacÚ

Member images of Pear GlacÚ

There are no member images of Pear GlacÚ yet. Why not be the first?