Mazzolari Alessandro
    by Mazzolari

Shop for Mazzolari Alessandro products online

Reviews of Mazzolari Alessandro

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

An almondy white/honeyed elixir. Delicious but slightly deficient in structure.

09 October, 2012

LedByMyNose's avatar
    LedByMyNose

Oh. My. God. This is pure, unadulterated, absolute perfection in a bottle. As with Lea St Barth it needs to be on the skin for 5+ minutes for the slight bitterness of the almond (I think?) note to burn off - don't let this put you off. Luckyscent has recommendations on the bottom of their individual frag pages and at the bottom of the Alessandro page it lists Lea St Barth, PotL Luctor et Emergo and Profumum Confetto. PotL and Lea are in my top 3 ever frags so it's no surprise Alessandro is doing it for me in a huge way. It almost smells like a combo of the 2, with a nice soft touch of grown-up baby powder (if you believe in such a thing) thrown in. The baby powder note lessens considerably with the drydown but I don't mind it when it's stronger, either. This frag moved instantly to the top of my FB list the first time I tried it. One of the best comfort scents I've ever smelled. Quiet, soft, lush, sexy in a not-forward way. Looooove. Sillage not great and lasted about 5 hours. Wears close to the skin on me.

08 January, 2009

Lisaandtheword's avatar
    Lisaandtheword

Nice almond flavor at first! doesn't get powdery right away, is Just almond.. becomes pretty subtle quickly. not flowery or doughy. hmm, dry down does have tinge of playdoh, flour dough too, and this is just so plain for my taste.

03 November, 2008