Omnia Crystalline (2005)

HouseBulgari
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Omnia Crystalline

Omnia Crystalline is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Omnia Crystalline fragrance notes

Reviews of Omnia Crystalline

It seems unfair to to judge this scent as lacking in character since "neutral" is exactly what it aims for.
After a hint of citrus I can detect the Nashi fruit early on - both it's light fresh taste and crushed ice texture are translated well. I'm not aware of a bamboo scent, but this fragrance portrays it well with its quiet low-key wood notes.

Generally I mostly enjoy more full-one fragrances. Maybe that's exactly why I like this as a break from them. In humid weather, or when I'm working on one of my head colds this is also perfect - fragrant but quiet.

For all that, I find it very long-lasting. It doesn't project very far, but on the skin it lasts many hours.

I've also found it to be the perfect counterpart for my husband's Armani White, much more so than Armani's own female counterpart. Just to clarify, I don't care which gender something is marketed to, but White only smells "right" on him. But I'm delighted to get a close enough fix with Crystalline.

25th December, 2014
Prior comments about this Omnia scent being front-loaded are spot on. This is an uncomplicated scent and not bad by any measure, but it's really unexciting. If you like a simple pink-n-powder frag, OC could be a daily office piece. Soft fruits which quit the party after the first hour, followed by a soft wood and orris combo, and nothing else. If you want much the same with more depth, try CK Truth for Women.
07th January, 2014
I think Omnia Crystaline is a great example of a toploaded perfume, one where all the work and budget went into making the first 30 minutes smell great, while just letting things go to hell after that.

True to this, the topnotes are fantastic. There's a berry note that smells like when you put fresh raspberries in a blender to make a sauce. And there are some pretty but non-distinct flowers underneath, while a powdery soapy buzz hovers on top. If this sounds questionable, it's not. The perfumey buzz is just perfect, making the whole thing feel like a fuzzy pink cashmere sweater, while the fruit is realistic and sweet without smelling immature or dumb.

Unfortunately, it all just sort of falls apart. Everything mixes together into a weird soapy fruit shampoo smell, which is eventually joined by that weird Windex/overly-chlorinated-pool smell that's synonymous with cheap men's aquatics. Really?!?

It's not terrible and those topnotes are really good, so I'd never fault anyone for liking this, but this is the sort of scent that makes me feel jaded.
17th December, 2013
This is my favorite summer scent. I have found it very hard to pin down but it is not too floral, not too sweet, not too green. Sometimes it is easier to say what this is not then what it is which is beautiful from start to finish.
10th December, 2012
Fortunately I bought a very small "tester" bottle on this. It was nice when I first put it on, but by the time I left the mall I knew I had made a mistake. It smelled like strong hairspray and cleaning chemicals with a touch of cat pee. Sat the bottle behind the toilet in my bathroom and used it as an air freshener. I've never had a fragrance do such a 360 degree on me before.
04th September, 2012
It's definitely not for me. At first it comes off a bit strong, metallic...but soon after it's actually light and fruity...the pear is really distinct.
09th March, 2012

Add your review of Omnia Crystalline

Shop for Omnia Crystalline products online

Shop for Omnia Crystalline at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Omnia Crystalline

Member images of Omnia Crystalline

There are no member images of Omnia Crystalline yet. Why not be the first?