Opium Fleur Imperiale (2006)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 4

Based on 19 ratings

Opium Fleur Imperiale information

Opium Fleur Imperiale is a women's fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Opium Fleur Imperiale

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

ubuandibeme's avatar

I've found no satisfaction in the limited edition spin-offs of the stunning original Opium. Some things are better left alone, like the Mona Lisa, how could it ever be improved upon? Impossible. It is what it is...leave the masterpiece as it was created!

25th September, 2008

BlackAmberMoon's avatar

This is one of my favorite spicy orientals, along with Fleur de Shanghai. It has everything I love about the original Opium, but without that pesky carnation note. It's neither light nor heavy, just right for summer and fall evenings. Dries down beautifully, surrounding you with a soft veil of floral spice. Just lovely!

03rd June, 2007

ineespenes's avatar

Norway Norway

Opium fleur imperiale is one of the rare occasions when I've basically bought the scent there and then.This was last autumn,so I was really worried that the scent would be sold out.I absoulutely fell in love when i tried it the first time:)It was quite strong.The first thing that came through was vanilla and patchouli.This developed into something fairly close to sandalwood.If I didn't know it was not among the notes listed I would have thought it was sandalwood in it.It's not among the most complex scents I've tried,but it always makes me feel pretty.So thumps up from me.

28th March, 2007

Add your review of Opium Fleur Imperiale

Search for on eBay United States

OPIUM FLEUR IMPERIALE 3.3 3.4 OZ 100 ML NIB YVES SAINT LAURENT FOR WOMEN
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 19 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Opium Fleur Imperiale Yves Saint Laurent Women 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray Rare
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 14 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)