Diamant (2006)
    by Fragonard

Diamant Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Diamant

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Notes: mandarin, cinnamon, rose, jasmine, heliotrope, dark chocolate, vanilla, patchouli, Peru balsam
    A curious scent. It starts with an achingly sweet note, so gourmand it is toothache-inducing. At least the notes are not obnoxiously synthetic. Then, surprisingly, it takes on a fresh note... without losing any sweetness. I don't quite understand it but there it is. A bright vanilla note. sigh. Oh boy, a perky oriental. Gee whiz, I'll try and restrain myself. The uber-sweetness is an obstacle for me, freshness or no freshness. I just don't find this attractive, on me, on anyone.

25 January, 2011

hester's avatar
    hester
    South Africa South Africa

I'd say Coco Mademoiselle crossed with Angel. Slightly sparkly topnotes, then a slide into dark, bitter chocolate, with a strange, slightly incongruous freshness remaining, very similar to what Coco M's drydown does. Weird stuff (granted I've only been able to try the solid perfume and a scented towelette). I find it slightly difficult to wear with all that chocolate (and patch?). If you like the two aforementioned ones, try it.

24 June, 2009

TaoLady's avatar
    TaoLady

A rich fruity Oriental. The brilliant spiced and citrusy opening is underlaid with deep-breathing roses and jasmine which with the musky amber base notes has great lonevity. Season spanning and a great harvester of compliments!

07 May, 2009

AnnS's avatar
    AnnS

Nice, wearable, spicy and sweet fragrance that reminds me of a watered down version of the original Prada women's fragrance. I'll stick to the Prada.

22 March, 2009

merenguehips's avatar
    merenguehips

First of all, it's "Diamant." Secondly, haven't tried Coco, but this seems to be the less complex yet equally annoying relative of TM's Angel. Cloying, overly foody and sweet, really impossible for me to wear without becoming sick.

12 August, 2008

xxerus's avatar
    xxerus
    France France

Sweet, powerful, trendy and unisex ! As refreshing and warm as a bright diamond !

26 June, 2008