Diamant (2006)

About Diamant

Diamant is a feminine perfume by Fragonard. The scent was launched in 2006

Diamant fragrance notes

Reviews of Diamant

Notes: mandarin, cinnamon, rose, jasmine, heliotrope, dark chocolate, vanilla, patchouli, Peru balsam
A curious scent. It starts with an achingly sweet note, so gourmand it is toothache-inducing. At least the notes are not obnoxiously synthetic. Then, surprisingly, it takes on a fresh note... without losing any sweetness. I don't quite understand it but there it is. A bright vanilla note. sigh. Oh boy, a perky oriental. Gee whiz, I'll try and restrain myself. The uber-sweetness is an obstacle for me, freshness or no freshness. I just don't find this attractive, on me, on anyone.
25th January, 2011
I'd say Coco Mademoiselle crossed with Angel. Slightly sparkly topnotes, then a slide into dark, bitter chocolate, with a strange, slightly incongruous freshness remaining, very similar to what Coco M's drydown does. Weird stuff (granted I've only been able to try the solid perfume and a scented towelette). I find it slightly difficult to wear with all that chocolate (and patch?). If you like the two aforementioned ones, try it.
24th June, 2009
A rich fruity Oriental. The brilliant spiced and citrusy opening is underlaid with deep-breathing roses and jasmine which with the musky amber base notes has great lonevity. Season spanning and a great harvester of compliments!
07th May, 2009
AnnS Show all reviews
Nice, wearable, spicy and sweet fragrance that reminds me of a watered down version of the original Prada women's fragrance. I'll stick to the Prada.
22nd March, 2009
First of all, it's "Diamant." Secondly, haven't tried Coco, but this seems to be the less complex yet equally annoying relative of TM's Angel. Cloying, overly foody and sweet, really impossible for me to wear without becoming sick.
12th August, 2008
Sweet, powerful, trendy and unisex ! As refreshing and warm as a bright diamond !
26th June, 2008

Add your review of Diamant

Shop for Diamant products online

Search Amazon for Diamant

Member images of Diamant

There are no member images of Diamant yet. Why not be the first?