F! (2006)

About F!

F! is a masculine fragrance by Fragonard. The scent was launched in 2006

F! fragrance notes

Reviews of F!

The mellowness of the herby start had me thinking that Fragonard had finally made a ‘masculine’ of some distinction. No such luck – five minutes in, and we’re in familiar chemical toilet territory.
12th September, 2012
F! boasts "Juniperberry, black pepper, verbena and bergamot sparkle on a heart of nutmeg, clove, and guaiacum wood all on a background of amber, cedar wood, leather and patchouli". The opening blast reveals there's also some menthol at work, to the point that I was reminded of Icy-Hot or those mentholated Hall's cough drops. Well, the way I see it, I already have M7 to take care of my cough medicine desires. Once it settled down it was a nice herbal scent, but just this side of generic. This is my first experience with Fragonard and it's a bit of a misstep. I'm hoping I'll find something in the future to balance out this. Average goin' on middling.
10th February, 2010
F! is a light, refreshing scent. It has pleasant citrus and juniper notes which provide a crisp counterpoint to the rich and woody spice base. This would be a good day/work fragrance. It is of high quality and is elegant. Despite all of that, it is not quite to my taste... but it may suit others very well.
01st February, 2007

Add your review of F!

Shop for F! products online

Search Amazon for F!

Member images of F!

There are no member images of F! yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads