Privet Bloom (2007)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 11 ratings

Privet Bloom Fragrance Notes

Privet Bloom information

Privet Bloom is a women's fragrance by Hampton Sun. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Privet Bloom products online

Reviews of Privet Bloom

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Twitchly's avatar

I love the smell of privet blossoms. We have two large privet hedges in our yard that just finished blooming. The scent is heady, dense, soft and sweet, a bit like lilacs or hyacinth.

Unfortunately, this perfume smells nothing like that. It's basically a very high-pitched lily of the valley scent with sharp, "clean" musks. (I assume those are musks; they have a shampoo vibe.) It reminds me of Diorissimo or even Eternity. I don't get the green leafy notes others have mentioned, unfortunately.

I think I could wear this on a very humid, hot day; it should cut through the fug like a blade.

28 June, 2011

Jemimagold's avatar

Hampton Sun's Privet Bloom is one of the prettiest perfumes I have smelled in a while. It is a white floral that quickly morphs into a fresh green fragrance with a bit of zing that smells like freshly cut branches (in a good way!). Its ultra-realistic style is akin to those in the CB I Hate perfume line and, in particular, reminds me of CBIHP's "To See a Flower". Privet Bloom would also appeal to someone who enjoys Miller et Bertaux's #3 (the green one) which is very similar to Privet Bloom but has a touch more lemon verbena.

Privet Bloom is refreshing and perfect for summertime wear, especially in a hot or humid climate. Last of all, and perhaps best of all, it is moderately priced.

Here are the notes, per the Hampton Sun website: sea spray, dune grass, blue plum and privet blossom.

21st July, 2008

Add your review of Privet Bloom

Search for on eBay United States

PRIVET BLOOM BY HAMPTON SUN ** 2 SAMPLE VIALS **
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 13 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Privet Bloom Hampton Sun Perfume 1.7 OZ (UNBOXED)
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 11 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)