Skin Musk / Bonne Bell Skin Musk
    by Prince Matchabelli (orig. by Bonne Bell)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 28 ratings

Skin Musk / Bonne Bell Skin Musk information

Originally produced by Bonne Bell - Skin Musk is now produced by Parfum de Couer's Prince Matchabelli.

Reviews of Skin Musk / Bonne Bell Skin Musk

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

Leilahdancer's avatar

What can I say? I like it. I agree it has something in common with Shalimar. It's a bit sweeter, but definitely not candy.

For the price, I'll take my spicy, vanilla musk fix in Skin Musk, any day.

17 September, 2011

miss-little-miss's avatar

What can I say? I love musk! This smell reminds me of people who are kind and warm hearted. It's like they have a secret and that secret is how they learned to be wonderful people! I suppose my past experiences with musks have always been with people that I liked or admired so it is hard for me to not love musk and this one as simple as it may be, it's just so cozy and animalic :)

19 August, 2010

Keleia's avatar

I am surprised that they continue to sell this under Bonne Bell labeling. It really isn't like the original scent. Does anyone have an original bottle of the REAL Bonne Bell Skin Musk oil that they would part with? I used to get mine at Bartell Drug store and had to special order it.

Something has changed in the fragrance, Less musk, lighter oil, something....

Thanks!

19 November, 2009

underglass's avatar

I am not a fan of musk in any way. Most smell pungent, “gummy” (for lack of a better word), and anything but fresh. White musk is a rotted disaster. Skin Musk is the only musk I have found that acutely smells “clean”. Skin Musk has a bit of vanilla in it that gives a Shalimar-like bent to the dry down. I used to wear it in college. I tried some recently, and though it is the nicest musk I have smelled, it’s just not for me.

24 August, 2009

greengrl's avatar

Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

Very suprised that they would have a musk scent targeted at teens. This seemed a bit too grown up for someone in high school. It has a bit of a mild, subdued aroma. I tied the perfume oil and not the body spray and got some great longevity. I don't like to try body sprays because the metal canister distorts the scents. It definitely does not compare to Jovan Musk, but still a very nice and simply fragrance.

10th August, 2008

JennieJenJamz's avatar

Not one of my favorite musks, in fact, my least liked. I remember when Bonne Bell had it, every girl in junior high wore it. Boring! It also smells phony and very, very cheap. Not a true musk, but good for preteens.

21st April, 2008