Christina Aguilera (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseChristina Aguilera
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble

About Christina Aguilera

Produced by Procter & Gamble.

Christina Aguilera fragrance notes

Reviews of Christina Aguilera

I first sprayed this perfume onto a piece of card and I was rather glad I had not sprayed this onto my skin. The top notes were extremely strong and off putting, almost knocked me out. I stuffed the card into my handbag and I didn't go back to it until I got home. When I opened my bag I was wondering what perfume smelt so good, I was surprised that it was the Christina Aguilera perfume card that I previously detested.

All I can say about this perfume is that if you don't mind smelling like an extremely overpowering black currant for the first 30 minutes of wearing this perfume, then perhaps this fragrance is the one for you.

26th April, 2011
It's kind of a soft, sweet, fruity scent, wich doesn't stand out in any way. It's just so common. So if you like it, go ahead, get it, but if you want to stand out, take a look at escada's incredible me.
02nd August, 2009
this has an inoffensive soft scent, perfect for anyone who suffers migraines from heavy perfume
22nd November, 2008
My type. It's sweet and airy. Suitable for every occasion anytime.
13th August, 2008
Noraed Show all reviews
It is vanilla oriented scent and it very soft too.
highly recommended for people who like soft perfumes.
The Blackcurrant must have made it different than all the other sweet perfumes.
My husband recommended me to get this one and throughout the days I was really amazed how they made such a lovely scent.
This perfume should have been named innocence as the girl who wears it is as pure and innocent as a baby.
It is Floral - Fruity type of perfume.
23rd April, 2008
I hate to give this a bad rating, but at best, it is a 'me too'. It attempts to be different, which it accomplishes, but not stand out different in a good way. The only good thing about this is that it is inexpensive (relatively) and does very well as house spray when combined with hotter air.
27th November, 2007

Add your review of Christina Aguilera

Shop for Christina Aguilera products online

Shop for Christina Aguilera at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Christina Aguilera

Member images of Christina Aguilera

There are no member images of Christina Aguilera yet. Why not be the first?