Christina Aguilera (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseChristina Aguilera
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble

About Christina Aguilera

Produced by Procter & Gamble.

Christina Aguilera fragrance notes

Reviews of Christina Aguilera

I can mainly pick black currant, pineapple, peony, plum and vanilla notes. The opening is fruity, even a bit too much of alchhol. Then it dries down to a lovely floral and vanilla scent, very comforting. Overall I find it sweet, but tooth-achingly. An inoffensive and affordable fruity, floral vanilla fragrance .The sillage is close to skin and the longevity is about 4h, but can reach 6h+ with a good spritz in cooler days.
22nd September, 2017
Salutation.

What a lovely combination!CHRISTINA AGUILERA is a flirtatious fragrance for young ladies seeking a love adventure to take them off their feet or a whirlwind kissing session.this scent is absolutely luscious.i love sweet and fruity notes in this scent layered on the floral bouquet and balanced with vanilla and amber as it is as irresistible as it is feminine. normally when you wear this kind of scents a lot of heads turn and you get a lot of compliment of men. Seductive,Sensuous,Sweet,Flirty,Modern, Cute and Youngish.

A delicious melange of exotic fruits resting atop delicate,precious flower and if you are hankering for a little sweetness,the base with it is pudding-worthy nuances and the delectable amber-vanilla combo is there so satisty any young girl with a sweet tooth as it makes you feel deliciously youngish whenever you wear it.the composition is thoroughly charming in its ability to be worn at the office and then out to a club all in the same day.A nice surprise for christmas for your sweetheart and definitely worth trying.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

6.75/10
15th May, 2015
I first sprayed this perfume onto a piece of card and I was rather glad I had not sprayed this onto my skin. The top notes were extremely strong and off putting, almost knocked me out. I stuffed the card into my handbag and I didn't go back to it until I got home. When I opened my bag I was wondering what perfume smelt so good, I was surprised that it was the Christina Aguilera perfume card that I previously detested.

All I can say about this perfume is that if you don't mind smelling like an extremely overpowering black currant for the first 30 minutes of wearing this perfume, then perhaps this fragrance is the one for you.

26th April, 2011
It's kind of a soft, sweet, fruity scent, wich doesn't stand out in any way. It's just so common. So if you like it, go ahead, get it, but if you want to stand out, take a look at escada's incredible me.
02nd August, 2009
this has an inoffensive soft scent, perfect for anyone who suffers migraines from heavy perfume
22nd November, 2008
My type. It's sweet and airy. Suitable for every occasion anytime.
13th August, 2008

Add your review of Christina Aguilera

Shop for Christina Aguilera products online

Shop for Christina Aguilera at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Christina Aguilera

Member images of Christina Aguilera

There are no member images of Christina Aguilera yet. Why not be the first?