Cashmere (2003)

Based on 12 ratings

Cashmere information

Cashmere is a women's fragrance by Susanne Lang. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Cashmere

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

bbBD's avatar

A soft, powdery blend of amber, vanilla, and spices (cinnamon?)... I bought this for my fiancee but find it to be fairly unisex. I guess we can thank Dior Homme for reinterpreting powdery, sweet fragrances as a masculine possibility. I would put Cashmere in the same category and don't feel uncomfortable wearing this, especially at the office.

The quality is very, very high. High recommendation.

26 July, 2008

luvzzme's avatar

Do you adore Cashmere mist by Donna Karen? Do you like L'air du temps by Nina Ricci? It's almost similar, so feminine and powdery. With many S.L.'s fragrance, I do not smell much of the opening and finishing notes. Her fragrance is so well blended, a amusing middle notes. Either wearing it alone or layering is just perfect! A neutral thumb is giving due to my BF's complaint that I smell like an elder lady..

30th October, 2007