Real for Him (2006)

Average Rating: 3

Based on 18 ratings

Real for Him Fragrance Notes

Real for Him information

Real for Him is a men's fragrance by American Eagle. The scent was launched in 2006 and the bottle was designed by Chad Lavigne

Reviews of Real for Him

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

's avatar

Just what the fragrance industry needed-- another bottle of plastic melon-and-woods-scented toilet water.

04th September, 2012

jcastano's avatar

My ex girlfriend used to work for AE so when she tested out this fragrance, she bought it for me immediately! Usually, I'm someone opposed to fragrances from stores as such, since the quality of the fragrances they produce tend to be lacking, but this one is actually quite a treat! It's very light and crisp and mildly woody and fruity. I don't see anyone hating this or being offended by it, even if one decides to bathe in it. It's just an awesome fun, casual fragrance perfect for those days where you're just hanging out at home and really have nothing special to do. On a good wearing I get about 4-6 hours and for the low price and great aroma, that is good enough for me! Final Rating B+

29th August, 2010

09DannyH's avatar

Too sweet, too weak, didn't project enough. I got stuck with this cologne for Christmas and I've been trying to get rid of it. Would maybe suit someone who is 8-14 years old.

18th July, 2010

CaucasionLad's avatar

Well, let's be honest..I'm not much of a fan for teenage department store fragrances but for some reason I seen this, tested it out and was impressed! It actually smells nice and isn't to run of the mill I guess I could say. For the price, it's worth a try for yourself or for a cheap, nice gift! Thumbs up AE!

17th November, 2009

scentsitivity's avatar

Starts out with a competing blast of citrus and fir. The citrus fades and the fir remains. At this point if feels a lot like an air freshener and I ask myself do I want to endure this any longer? The fir then gives place to a slightly sweet lush green accord. At this point I actually like what I smell. So my feelings about Real are mixed; hence a neutral rating.

01st December, 2008

Adama's avatar

Tried this on a whim- regretted it instantly. I found it to be very heavy, not good at all.
    I asked a few friends what they thought, and didn't recieve any favorable responses.

11th November, 2008

Add your review of Real for Him

Search for on eBay United States

AMERICAN EAGLE REAL FOR HIM 1.7 Fl. oz.
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 5 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    AMERICAN EAGLE ** REAL ** FOR HIM ** COLOGNE ** 1.7 FL OZ **
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 18 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)