Real for Him (2006)

HouseAmerican Eagle
SupplierSymrise
PackagingChad Lavigne

About Real for Him

Real for Him is a masculine fragrance by American Eagle. The scent was launched in 2006 and the bottle was designed by Chad Lavigne

Real for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of Real for Him

Just what the fragrance industry needed-- another bottle of plastic melon-and-woods-scented toilet water.
04th September, 2012
My ex girlfriend used to work for AE so when she tested out this fragrance, she bought it for me immediately! Usually, I'm someone opposed to fragrances from stores as such, since the quality of the fragrances they produce tend to be lacking, but this one is actually quite a treat! It's very light and crisp and mildly woody and fruity. I don't see anyone hating this or being offended by it, even if one decides to bathe in it. It's just an awesome fun, casual fragrance perfect for those days where you're just hanging out at home and really have nothing special to do. On a good wearing I get about 4-6 hours and for the low price and great aroma, that is good enough for me! Final Rating B+
29th August, 2010
Too sweet, too weak, didn't project enough. I got stuck with this cologne for Christmas and I've been trying to get rid of it. Would maybe suit someone who is 8-14 years old.
18th July, 2010
Well, let's be honest..I'm not much of a fan for teenage department store fragrances but for some reason I seen this, tested it out and was impressed! It actually smells nice and isn't to run of the mill I guess I could say. For the price, it's worth a try for yourself or for a cheap, nice gift! Thumbs up AE!
17th November, 2009
Starts out with a competing blast of citrus and fir. The citrus fades and the fir remains. At this point if feels a lot like an air freshener and I ask myself do I want to endure this any longer? The fir then gives place to a slightly sweet lush green accord. At this point I actually like what I smell. So my feelings about Real are mixed; hence a neutral rating.
01st December, 2008
Tried this on a whim- regretted it instantly. I found it to be very heavy, not good at all.
I asked a few friends what they thought, and didn't recieve any favorable responses.
11th November, 2008

Add your review of Real for Him

Shop for Real for Him products online

Search Amazon for Real for Him

Member images of Real for Him

There are no member images of Real for Him yet. Why not be the first?