Kiton Black (2007)

Kiton Black information

Kiton Black is a men's fragrance by Kiton. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Kiton Black products online

Reviews of Kiton Black

Showing 1 to 6 of 30 reviews.

sjg3839's avatar

A darker version of Kiton Men. Less violet than KM. The berry note keeps the violet note down with this one.The leather note assists in this also. Good move adding the cedar and amber note. I enjoy this more than Kiton Men. 7.5/10

21st December, 2014

olfactorium's avatar

Belgium Belgium

If you are that type of person

So this is what let me think of Philosykos!!!Ja-ha! Has the same violet/figue vibe which makes it exactly black and gives to it that kind of velvety-smooth feeling. And also a certain yummy-ness that reminds of Philosykos makes it black-ER than the original but should this characteristic be a part of a male scent? Probably if you pose yourself as such a person and find that people should like you for being yummy and smooth....ha ha ha!Would be rather wearable on a cold and clear autumn day than on a hot and sunny one.

25th September, 2013

charger's avatar

Great berry/citrus burst in the opening really was a pleasant surprise. The berry note lasts as is goes into a woody (mainly cedar) note with just a bit of underlying leather. Unfortunately this amazing scent does not last long at all on my skin. every so often I will get a very feint reminder of it, but it leaves me wanting more.

Update:

I found the solution to my longevity issue, more sprays! Today I went with three sprays to the chest, and one to the neck. That was 6 hours ago and I am still getting great projection from this now. I am even fighting a cold and am stuffed up a bit, but I have been able to catch this awesome scent for over half the day now.

I also get the references to Fahrenheit. I get the same berry/violet top note minus the gasoline of Fahrenheit. This is much smoother and more well behaved.

20th November, 2012 (Last Edited: 19th December, 2012)

Francolino's avatar

low on duration and sillage

31st August, 2012 (Last Edited: 14th March, 2013)

Marvin8's avatar

Back story: I belong to a very swank health club here in the Midwest which has an indoor running track. A couple times a week, I'd be stretching next to the track when this guy would jog by, dripping with sweat, and he'd smell GREAT. Well, I was too embarassed to stop him to ask what he was wearing, fearing he'd think I was gay and hitting on him, so I figured I'd let it go........but I STILL just HAD to know. Well, one day, as luck would have it, he was walking by my car with a girl, so I figured it was a perfect opportunity to roll the window down, summon him over, and "pop the question"; "Hey, uhm (long pause), I was just kinda wondering what cologne you wear when you run on the track? It smells great! Don't worry...I'm not hitting on ya."
    Well, he let out a big chuckle, then said; "not to worry, you're the 3rd person today to ask. Once was in my office, and the other was a girl in an elevator. Happens all the time." So after he told me "It's Kiton BLACK", I thanked him and he went on his merry way. First thing I did was buy a bottle of the stuff. Ok, folks....I've got a TON of high end colognes in the medicine cabinet...a TON. My favorite for many years has been Pheromone For Men by Marilyn Miglin, but when I started wearing this Kiton stuff, lemme tell ya....chicks are drawn to it like nothing I've ever experienced in my life. I don't know if it's the combo of my body scent plus the Kiton or not, but chicks are CONSTANTLY commenting about how wonderful I smell. HONEST. HONEST. HONEST........to the point where they think I'm being a shmuck when I refuse to tell them the name. It really works like a magnet for me. I highly suggest you try the stuff for yourself if you don't believe me. Then you will truly be amazed. Heck, I'M amazed that nobody has mentioned this in the prior reviews. Very bizarre. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I also love the smell of that Thierry Mugley stuff called Vettiver, but it sucks that it only lasts about a half hour on me. Won't buy it again for that reason. Kiton Black reigns supreme for picking up the babes!

01st March, 2012

pince_nez's avatar

Like the angular and minimalist designs of Rem Koolhaas -- this too plays with light and shadow. It is elegant and classy. It opens with a fizzy top which is like soda pop infused with red berries (Kiton is after all Italian), and then it segues into a very pronounced wall of violet leaf -- fresh/ heady/ persistent/ green just touched by the spice of cardamom and rounded by the woody warmth of cedar.

Then it darkens after an hour or so. I smell very distinctly -- pencil shavings! The earthiness of vetiver asserts itself very quickly -- slightly medicinal. Suede finally arrives -- like a soft warm caress though still colored by the lingering violet/vetiver tandem.

Highly recommended!

07th November, 2011 (Last Edited: 30th October, 2012)

Add your review of Kiton Black

Search for on eBay United States

* Kiton Black * Aramis 4.2 oz 125 ml Men Eau De Toilette NEW in SEALED Box!!
    Kiton Black for Men EDT 4ML Glass Travel Spray Atomizer Sample
    • Time Left: 22 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Kiton Black Aramis 4.2 oz Men edt Eau de Toilette SEALED in NEW Box!!
    Kiton Black 200 ml Perfumed Shower Gel New / Sealed
    • Time Left: 11 days
    (Shipping from Germany)
    Kiton Black 4.2 oz./ 125ml. Men edt Eau de Toilette NiB! Sealed!
    • Time Left: 26 days