Cool Water Wave Woman (2007)
by Davidoff

Cool Water Wave Woman information

Year of Launch2007

HouseDavidoff
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Cool Water Wave Woman

Cool Water Wave Woman is a feminine perfume by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Cool Water Wave Woman

CoL Show all reviews
fresh fruit top notes of watermelon, mango, passion fruit and guava over floral mid notes of peony, freesia, and heliotrope. The scent finishes on base note of pink peppercorn, iris wood, sandalwood, amber and musk.

Notes from Cheapsmells.com

Me likes! Woody/fruity/floral. Really does smell very unisex although I have not worn it for very long as yet. I get mango/melon over wood.
22nd December, 2010
Very nice fragrance. On me when I first spray this, I smell a woodsy tobacco scent that lasts for about 15 minutes and has almost an earthy smell to it. With the initial sprays, I would say this fragrance could be unisex but then it settles into your skin becoming more feminine with nice floral notes. It is a clean, fresh, aquatic smell which is light and not overpowering. It does not smell fruity although I smell some watermellon in it (the florals stand out more). The notes I smell are freesia, peony, sandalwood, watermellon, and musk. There may even be a hint of amber in it? I think it is best suited for the day because it is not a sensual fragrance. The only down fall is the staying power doesn't last long, and it sits very close to the skin, but overall it's a nice scent.
03rd January, 2009
Very nice. The feminine companion to Ralph Lauren's Polo Blue, one of my faves. To my nose, what sticks out is a melon that's not overly sweet. Much better than the original IMO as the original posseses a bug spray quality that can come off wrong at times.
26th November, 2007
aquatic as the origina one but less frutiy and more floral, big note of jasmin and lily of the walley.
Lovely!
26th May, 2007

Add your review of Cool Water Wave Woman

Shop for Cool Water Wave Woman products online

Shop for Cool Water Wave Woman at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cool Water Wave Woman

Member images of Cool Water Wave Woman

There are no member images of Cool Water Wave Woman yet. Why not be the first?