Axe Lab (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseAxe / Lynx
Parent CompanyUnilever

About Axe Lab

A proper EDT from the body spray experts.

Reviews of Axe Lab

A fruity sweet creation that far more quality than the body spray line but still feels a bit too synthetic to compete with the older design houses. This one compares favorably to fragrances by Clinique, Armani, and Kenneth Cole; it could double as a poor man's version of New York by the latter, and comes off as a bit drier and longer-lasting than more expensive entries in this class.
27th October, 2012 (last edited: 05th November, 2012)
gekko Show all reviews
This fragrance smells kind of like a cross between Armani Code and Aqua Di Gio, with a bit of Axe body spray splashed in. I agree with Andrewthecologneguy, it works well in humid weather. If you live in Florida as I do, it's a good cologne to have. Very casual, and it doesn't last for more than a few hours so it would be a great starter scent for someone who isn't used to using cologne.
23rd May, 2009
Royal Show all reviews
A very good casual scent, especially for the eight (!) dollars I spent for my 1.7. It dies out pretty fast, but works well for refreshing after a workout or going out with the guys.
01st January, 2009
I was amazed at how many compliments I get when I wear this at the gym. People seem to really like it! Nonetheless, even with all the comps in the world, it is nothing special. Still, it is very nice to wear when you don't feel like wasting the good stuff. For that and the comps it gets a thumbs up.

Worth having on the cheap. :-)
26th August, 2008
Smells to me like the cologne version of Axe Touch, itself very similar to Davidoff Echo and a lil bit like Givnchy ph Blue Label. Deep aquatic with a woody undertone. Can be sensous aat times. Works well in humid weather.
12th April, 2008
Nice cologne, much better than the body sprays that are on par with Glade. Axe Lab to me smells like a darker version of Aqua Di Gio, I don't know how else to put. I wore out an entire bottle in 2 months and I did get a lot of compliments with it. The only caveat is it does not last much past 3-4 hours.
16th May, 2007

Add your review of Axe Lab

Shop for Axe Lab products online

Search Amazon for Axe Lab

Member images of Axe Lab

There are no member images of Axe Lab yet. Why not be the first?