Banana Flambée

Banana Flambée information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Banana Flambée

Banana Flambée is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Banana Flambée

Cooked bananas. Lots of boozy, buttery goodness. Not overly sweet to me. Dark rum and dark brown sugar. Perhaps a little over-cooked. A definite caramelized thing going on here. There is a bit of nuttiness, too. After awhile it reminds me of starch - banana bread perhaps. A slight amber accord much later.

I could wear this all year long. I don't think it fits any particular season. I would not wear this to work. It might make coworker's stomachs growl.
14th January, 2019
rbaker Show all reviews
A strong banana note at the beginning is soon followed by a sweetish caramel note. An orangey note develops in the drydown, with a slightly boozy undertone.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and four hours of longevity on my skin.

This autumnal gourmand hits the banana flambé flavour well in general, but it is rather synthetic and some of the side notes are quite generic. Still - not bad. 2.75/5.
23rd March, 2018
I've got it in the roll on oil version and it's a bit disappointing, even though it's quite accurate. There's something behind it that I can't pin but I find in many Demeter perfumes. Candy banana, caramel, orange, vanilla, rum. Sillage is good but it doesn't last long.
15th December, 2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! I am a huge fan of gourmand fragrances and this is one of my faves. It doesn't last very long but it smells exactly like it should. Yummy, buttery bananas, yummm!!!
12th April, 2013
I sampled this the other day...name says it all here!!

Couldn't believe how accurate this smelled. Gives new meaning to the term 'reality perfume', ha! Smells like strong, sweet, caramelized banana.

Delicious scent...however, I don't see how this is unisex. It's entirely too sweet and fruity. But then I also don't share the perspective of wanting to smell exactly like a dessert! ;)

Jan
2009
28th March, 2011
The "Flambee" part of this is rather heavy and comes on too strong for me; I like the Banana part though. The bakery part (rum & caramel?) are a little cloying. However, I still give it a thumbs up because I haven't found any better banana scents yet.
17th August, 2010