Banana Flambée

Banana Flambée information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Banana Flambée

Banana Flambée is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Banana Flambée

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! I am a huge fan of gourmand fragrances and this is one of my faves. It doesn't last very long but it smells exactly like it should. Yummy, buttery bananas, yummm!!!
12th April, 2013
I sampled this the other says it all here!!

Couldn't believe how accurate this smelled. Gives new meaning to the term 'reality perfume', ha! Smells like strong, sweet, caramelized banana.

Delicious scent...however, I don't see how this is unisex. It's entirely too sweet and fruity. But then I also don't share the perspective of wanting to smell exactly like a dessert! ;)

28th March, 2011
The "Flambee" part of this is rather heavy and comes on too strong for me; I like the Banana part though. The bakery part (rum & caramel?) are a little cloying. However, I still give it a thumbs up because I haven't found any better banana scents yet.
17th August, 2010

There are several things going on in Banana Flambée: a banana note (somewhat artificial), a caramel note, an orange note, and arum note. Together they form a yummy gourmand accord that is enjoyable at first, but it tends to cloy very quickly. It’s a decent representation of banana flambée, but I don’t think much of it as a personal fragrance – too foody and cloying. It has strong sillage for a short time, but then loses its strength, but for a Demeter it has good longevity.

07th June, 2010

Add your review of Banana Flambée

Shop for Banana Flambée products online

Shop for Banana Flambée at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Banana Flambée

Member images of Banana Flambée

There are no member images of Banana Flambée yet. Why not be the first?