Banana Flambée
    by Demeter Fragrance Library

Average Rating:

Banana Flambée information

Banana Flambée is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Shop for Banana Flambée products online

118ml Cologne
    118ml Cologne

Reviews of Banana Flambée

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Jennifer Gordon's avatar

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! I am a huge fan of gourmand fragrances and this is one of my faves. It doesn't last very long but it smells exactly like it should. Yummy, buttery bananas, yummm!!!

12th April, 2013

asilverfire614's avatar

I sampled this the other day...name says it all here!!

Couldn't believe how accurate this smelled. Gives new meaning to the term 'reality perfume', ha! Smells like strong, sweet, caramelized banana.

Delicious scent...however, I don't see how this is unisex. It's entirely too sweet and fruity. But then I also don't share the perspective of wanting to smell exactly like a dessert! ;)

Jan
    2009

28th March, 2011

kayley123's avatar

The "Flambee" part of this is rather heavy and comes on too strong for me; I like the Banana part though. The bakery part (rum & caramel?) are a little cloying. However, I still give it a thumbs up because I haven't found any better banana scents yet.

17th August, 2010

There are several things going on in Banana Flambée: a banana note (somewhat artificial), a caramel note, an orange note, and arum note. Together they form a yummy gourmand accord that is enjoyable at first, but it tends to cloy very quickly. It’s a decent representation of banana flambée, but I don’t think much of it as a personal fragrance – too foody and cloying. It has strong sillage for a short time, but then loses its strength, but for a Demeter it has good longevity.

07th June, 2010