Fahrenheit 32 (2007)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fahrenheit 32

Fahrenheit 32 is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Fahrenheit 32 fragrance notes

Reviews of Fahrenheit 32

A very light top of orange and vanilla. It dries down quickly to a generic peppery woody reedy "acquatic" like a million other acquatic scents out there. My sample was direct from Dior, so this must be the real thing.

Rather a cheat in that the notes that are given out as descriptive disappear quickly to be replaced by commonplace ones.

Don't know how Turin could have given it four stars, but he did. I would give it but one. Not awful, but not good at all.

Shame on the House of Dior!
29th October, 2015

FAHRENHEIT 32 is a GREAT cologne from a GREAT designer.I couldn't disavow love me The original version.This one not cute but interesting.

It is simply a Modern,Younger and Less strong version of remindes me of the begining of spring.The heart of cologne is Nice Too.

It is a Nice balance of Woody Notes and Vanilla that never get Too sweet on my skin.Perfect for SPRINGTIME as well as AUTUMN Evening.Anyway personnaly still prefer the Original Version.

LONGEVITY?Around 7 Hours on my skin.

13th June, 2015
After reading a number of negative reviews about this fragrance while trying to decide between this and the original, I still went ahead and got this masterpiece and believe me I'm not disappointed. I have an acquired taste for unique fragrances that are not generic and Fahrenheit 32 fits quite perfectly in my inventory... its fresh in a floral refined way but also evolves into this flamboyantly swanky vanilla vetiver union. Its definitely not for everyone but its rich ingredients might lure a couple of people though I think this is a must have for every collector with an acquired taste. I love this fragrance and really enjoying it.

16th February, 2015
A rich and complex fragrance; quite pleasant, and it really develops on the skin. It starts with a good balance between fresh and sweet. But it becomes a little too sticky-sweet later in the day, which is my only complaint. I'm not using it anymore, but that's mostly because I felt like it didn't quite suit me. But I can definitely see the appeal.
30th July, 2014
Fahrenheit 32 starts out as a shot of good old goofy fun: vanilla mint with coconut cream. Ten minutes later it’s deflated into a plain artificial vanilla that's too thin to disguise what seems to have become the standard-issue mass market masculine base note of loud, cloying powdery synthetic woods and amber.

Whoever makes this compound must be buried in cash right now, because it’s a major challenge to find a new release that doesn’t use it by the gallon. I’d love to know what it is, on the superstitious principle that being able to name an evil will empower me against it. Meanwhile, this nameless horror turns Fahrenheit 32 into an utter nightmare on me.
13th June, 2014
Metallic aldehydes opening with a vague echo of ambers and tropical fruits on vanilla, overal sweet and pleasant but also kind of cloying due to its pronounced synthetic feel. After a while you get a mentholated note, still on a soft vanilla base, and still with a disturbing "artificial" flavour. I get a tiny hint of rubbery vetiver on the very base, but it is quite subtle and a bit unpleasant - kind of a dry and "burnt-rubber" note similar to palisander synthetic oil. Although I do not agree with his rating, mr. Turin suggested on his guide a really nice and evocative description about this (something about a pale sky filmed with gradient filters that make it appear darker than it is).

10th April, 2014

Add your review of Fahrenheit 32

Shop for Fahrenheit 32 products online

Shop for Fahrenheit 32 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fahrenheit 32

Member images of Fahrenheit 32

There are no member images of Fahrenheit 32 yet. Why not be the first?