Fahrenheit 32 (2007)
    by Christian Dior

Fahrenheit 32 Fragrance Notes

Shop for Fahrenheit 32 products online

Reviews of Fahrenheit 32

Showing 1 to 6 of 61 reviews.

Colin Maillard's avatar
    Colin Maillard

Metallic aldehydes opening with a vague echo of ambers and tropical fruits on vanilla, overal sweet and pleasant but also kind of cloying due to its pronounced synthetic feel. After a while you get a mentholated note, still on a soft vanilla base, and still with a disturbing "artificial" flavour. I get a tiny hint of rubbery vetiver on the very base, but it is quite subtle and a bit unpleasant - kind of a dry and "burnt-rubber" note similar to palisander synthetic oil. Although I do not agree with his rating, mr. Turin suggested on his guide a really nice and evocative description about this (something about a pale sky filmed with gradient filters that make it appear darker than it is).

10th April, 2014

's avatar

Fantastic Vanilla and Vetiver Combination

This seems to be a fragrance that polarises opinion and anyone expecting something similar to the original Fahrenheit will be surprised or let-down but I think it stands on its own as a great fragrance.

I find this to be an exceptional vanilla and vetiver fragrance. It has a beautiful icy-cool note that seems to whistle through the fragrance and makes it great in both warm and cool weather. Fahrenheit 32 has great projection, sillage and longevity which are always admirable qualities I think.

It looks as though Fahrenheit 32 has been discontinued by Dior as it has disappeared from their counters here in the UK (though can still be found via online retailers at the time of writing).

Pros: Long-lasting and versatile.
    Cons: Seems to have been discontinued."

20th October, 2013

's avatar

This scent does not remember original Fahrenheit. It's a very sweet vanilla with some citric tones that may get cloying due to its big sillage, projection and great lasting power. Actually i would not use this in hot summer days, but only in fall/winter. Good scent, but i'd not miss it.

08 January, 2013

Mandrake's avatar
    Mandrake
    Venezuela Venezuela

F32 is a great fragrance! I love this dual female / male, cold / hot, soft / severe. I do not see very versatile, I do not have enough freshness for daytime use (at least in my country), or intense enough to use it at night (I get the feeling of being lost). It has a very decent projection and durability. Tired pretty quickly if given very frequent use, but for moments performs very well. Great job of Dior.

20th December, 2012

silentrich's avatar
    silentrich

I don't know why, but I thought this would be more complex than the notes listed. It's not and makes me wonder what happened. Seems like an incomplete fragrance and the notes themselves can't carry this. Way too flowery and sweet and quite honestly makes me feel odd wearing it. I'm a fan of vetiver, orange blossom, and vanilla, but there's just not enough in this to make it interesting. You'd be better off buying a bottle of Raw Vanilla by Coty.

24 July, 2012

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

On me the orange note is present but is joined by a green note based in the vetiver. The drydown is a very synthetic vanilla that is not cloying as it stays close to my skin after the first hour or so. The basenote is unexciting and there are so much better vanilla scents available. In spite of it's name it has nothing to do with the original Fahrenheit. Good longevity of fours hours. A nice scent but not a great one.

21st July, 2012