Fahrenheit 32 (2007)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fahrenheit 32

Fahrenheit 32 is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Fahrenheit 32 fragrance notes

Reviews of Fahrenheit 32

So this is my first review here on BN....Anyway, I have just really recently been starting a modest collection and don't have a keen enough nose yet to pick out individual notes in most scents; I usually am more concerned with the fragrance as a whole. But in F32, I can definitly detect the Orange Blossom and Vanilla at the top and the Vetiver in the base.

When I first tested this out at the local Sephora I was taken aback at its uniqueness but couldn't stop sniffing my arm, It grew on me pretty quickly and I picked up a FB. Contrary to what one would think, F32 works best in the winter (at least for me). Longevity wise, I get a solid 8 hours.

Yes, its not the most masculine fragrance out there and I am still reluctant to wear it to work, but I have enjoyed it immensely.

Scent: 8/10
Longevity: 8/10
Sillage: 9/10

Thumbs up for me!
16th June, 2016
Don't over-think Fahrenheit 32 and you may enjoy it. Don't compare it to the original. On a cool spring day apply 3 misty sprays in your general direction and allow it to take its course. You should be presented with a cool, minty sweet vanilla, light and airy, and paired with a clean, white orange blossom. The vetiver emerges later on as the solid, grounded backbone to what otherwise exists in a higher register; sky and clouds as opposed to wood and earth. And in abstract way, 32 is reflective of the original, however it's more about structure and texture rather than the smell itself. A unique and excellent fragrance when worn appropriately, though it may take some trial and error to get it all figured out.
24th April, 2016
No violet, no leather, no asphalt or gasoline. A far cry from the original Fahrenheit and undeserving of the name. This is an orange-vanilla soda of low quality. Why bother?

20th January, 2016
A very light top of orange and vanilla. It dries down quickly to a generic peppery woody reedy "acquatic" like a million other acquatic scents out there. My sample was direct from Dior, so this must be the real thing.

Rather a cheat in that the notes that are given out as descriptive disappear quickly to be replaced by commonplace ones.

Don't know how Turin could have given it four stars, but he did. I would give it but one. Not awful, but not good at all.

Shame on the House of Dior!
29th October, 2015
Salutation.

FAHRENHEIT 32 is a GREAT cologne from a GREAT designer.I couldn't disavow love me The original version.This one not cute but interesting.

It is simply a Modern,Younger and Less strong version of Fahrenheit.it remindes me of the begining of spring.The heart of cologne is Nice Too.

It is a Nice balance of Woody Notes and Vanilla that never get Too sweet on my skin.Perfect for SPRINGTIME as well as AUTUMN Evening.Anyway personnaly still prefer the Original Version.

SILLAGE?Ok

LONGEVITY?Around 7 Hours on my skin.

13th June, 2015
After reading a number of negative reviews about this fragrance while trying to decide between this and the original, I still went ahead and got this masterpiece and believe me I'm not disappointed. I have an acquired taste for unique fragrances that are not generic and Fahrenheit 32 fits quite perfectly in my inventory... its fresh in a floral refined way but also evolves into this flamboyantly swanky vanilla vetiver union. Its definitely not for everyone but its rich ingredients might lure a couple of people though I think this is a must have for every collector with an acquired taste. I love this fragrance and really enjoying it.

16th February, 2015

Add your review of Fahrenheit 32

Shop for Fahrenheit 32 products online

Shop for Fahrenheit 32 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fahrenheit 32

Member images of Fahrenheit 32

There are no member images of Fahrenheit 32 yet. Why not be the first?