Armani Attitude (2007)

PerfumerOlivier Cresp
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Attitude

Armani Attitude is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Cresp, Alberto Morillas and Annick Menardo. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Reviews of Armani Attitude

It's amazing Armani discontinued this model.
Very classy. Impressed.
15th February, 2017
bigbz Show all reviews
I still can't wrap my brain around Armani discounting this masterpiece?! And to this day, I get mad each and every time I think about it. Grrrrr.....

Anyhoo, this is far and away my favorite scent from the Armani house. When you first look at the note breakdown, you might scratch your head and think "how can these notes possible work together?" But boy-o-boy do they work in glorious harmony!
This scent is definitely about the whole being so much more than the sum of its parts. The scent is so unique both in smell and the way it's composed. On one hand, it's light and airy.....but still has a slight darkness and spice to it that adds depth and seductiveness. Luring people to get closer for a sniff.

Somewhat modest projection on me, but I thought longevity was fine on my skin at 6-8hrs. Performs perfectly for the way this scent smells and the situations/occasions you would wear it in. Leaves a lovely aura around you for those lucky enough to come into your personal space.

I SO wished they would re-release this....but until they do, I will cherish the 40% of my 1oz bottle that still remains. Get with the program Armani...pull your head out and put this back into production!!!
02nd February, 2017
I think Armani Attitude was really awesome olfactory idea with quite poor realization. However, for me the best Armani. Less here (advertisement, mass market)and more there (quality ingredients) and it could be perfect.Hard to find these days. Armani Attitude Extreme was only the nail in the "Attitude" coffin. But in summary thumbs up.
22nd January, 2016
After listening to Redolessence's review and realizing that I had one of the small 5ml samples (from Groupon), I realized I needed to try this. The coffee/lavender/lemon blend struck me as puzzling when reading about it, but upon trying it, Armani Attitude is revealed to be a brilliant blend, something that truly thrives on the combination of notes rather than one specific note. It's coffee without being a gourmand and it's lemon and lavender without being overly fougere.

Performance isn't spectacular---opening projection is very strong but it dies down relatively quickly and doesn't last more than a few hours before being a skin scent---but this is still something that I needed to track down and buy a bottle of, even give its discontinued status. This might be the best Armani scent I've ever tried, except perhaps for Rose d'Arabie. I recommend fans of coffee especially to track down a sample and perhaps obtain a bottle while it's still circulating. Overall a fascinating and very enjoyable scent.

8 out of 10
30th December, 2015
I had never owned Armani before and picked up a bottle on a flight from London to Amsterdam. The reason I never owned Armani is that I did not like the new "Modern" scents (All powder and sweet smelling) I always believe that "Men" should not smell like women. This scent screamed of a mans cologne. I smelled a sample on the flight and bought it on the spot.

I loved the smell of this cologne and received compliment after compliment on the cologne. To say I had women throwing themselves at me to smell me... may be a little bit much, but it was not far from it.

This spicy number has undertones of Coffee and the smell is intoxicating. The cardamom and the patchouli that this dries down to is great and lasts all day on me.It truly is a mans cologne and not for the weak and those lacking confidence. Armani did this cologne an injustice by discontinuing it for the harem of Girly Boy perfumes it pedals now. Damn Shame.
01st December, 2015
One of the most decent Armani fragrances for man I’ve ever tried, mostly because 90% of the others except the original Eau is quite crap. Attitude isn’t really anything special in fact, but it is at least a bit far from the clichés the rest of the line is so stuffed with. Basically this a really mild, but perfectly versatile and classy sort of amber-patchouli-tobacco fragrance with a hint of coffee, blending the Armani Code type of inspiration with the earthy darkness of patchouli – quite the key here, as it is the most prominent note for me - and the “contemporary-urban” aloof warmth of ambroxan. A touch of citrus counter-balances the general feel of dusty darkness. Don’t imagine anything complex or rich though, all smells also quite flat and a bit synthetic in the negative meaning - like any cheap patchouli perfume you can get at the drugstore, layered with any generic woody-amber scent, with a hint of that sweet synthetic note they call “tobacco” and a generic mood of “dusty dark sweetness”. But as I said, there’s patchouli which makes some sort of difference, while most of other similar scents (the “self-confident middle-class 35/40-something coworker” type of scents) were/are just stuffed with tonka and cedar, this is a bit darker and earthier. Sort of a hybrid between Mugler’s Ice Men and Armani Code, maybe. Getting even more linear and simple on the drydown after a couple of hours. The result isn’t that bad overall, it is in fact quite “masculine”: warm, greyish, kind of dark, rugged at first, a bit heavy and kind of cheap, but it works if you are looking for something stressing your “masculinity” with no frills and no concerns for quality. Everlasting persistence. Completely unworthy the high prices now that it’s discontinued, but back then it was probably the best you could get out of Armani’s line.

6-6,5/10
04th June, 2015

Add your review of Armani Attitude

Shop for Armani Attitude products online

Shop for Armani Attitude at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armani Attitude

Member images of Armani Attitude

There are no member images of Armani Attitude yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Armani Attitude