Armani Attitude (2007)

PerfumerOlivier Cresp
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Attitude

Armani Attitude is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Cresp, Alberto Morillas and Annick Menardo. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Reviews of Armani Attitude

Top Notes: Coffee, Sicilian Lemon
Heart Notes: Lavender, Cardamom
Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber, Opoponax, Chinese Cedar

A peppery, moderately powdery, potent masculine scent that I, as a gazillion others, wonder why it was discontinued by Armani.

Fragrances like Gucci pour Homme II, Prada Amber pour Homme, Zino by Davidoff, Lalique Faune, and Hanae Mori HiM come to mind when I wear this one, most likely because of the cedar in the base. Armani Attitude is altogether sharp, bold but not overwhelming, and overall well-crafted scent. I like the gourmand notes in the fragrance profile, although I'd liken this scent more to an A*Men Pure Wood than to the original A*Men.

Longevity is okay on me, which I compensate for with refresher spritzes over the course of the day.

Prices are OBSCENE online for Armani Attitude! If you really are curious about trying this great scent out but don't have a fragrance counter nearby that can let you sample it, I'd highly recommend getting the widely available, fairly inexpensive .17 fl. oz. chukker that is online. That way, you can decide whether or not to splurge LOTS of your hard earned money on a full-sized bottle.
12th April, 2017
It's amazing Armani discontinued this model.
Very classy. Impressed.
15th February, 2017
bigbz Show all reviews
I still can't wrap my brain around Armani discounting this masterpiece?! And to this day, I get mad each and every time I think about it. Grrrrr.....

Anyhoo, this is far and away my favorite scent from the Armani house. When you first look at the note breakdown, you might scratch your head and think "how can these notes possible work together?" But boy-o-boy do they work in glorious harmony!
This scent is definitely about the whole being so much more than the sum of its parts. The scent is so unique both in smell and the way it's composed. On one hand, it's light and airy.....but still has a slight darkness and spice to it that adds depth and seductiveness. Luring people to get closer for a sniff.

Somewhat modest projection on me, but I thought longevity was fine on my skin at 6-8hrs. Performs perfectly for the way this scent smells and the situations/occasions you would wear it in. Leaves a lovely aura around you for those lucky enough to come into your personal space.

I SO wished they would re-release this....but until they do, I will cherish the 40% of my 1oz bottle that still remains. Get with the program Armani...pull your head out and put this back into production!!!
02nd February, 2017
I think Armani Attitude was really awesome olfactory idea with quite poor realization. However, for me the best Armani. Less here (advertisement, mass market)and more there (quality ingredients) and it could be perfect.Hard to find these days. Armani Attitude Extreme was only the nail in the "Attitude" coffin. But in summary thumbs up.
22nd January, 2016
After listening to Redolessence's review and realizing that I had one of the small 5ml samples (from Groupon), I realized I needed to try this. The coffee/lavender/lemon blend struck me as puzzling when reading about it, but upon trying it, Armani Attitude is revealed to be a brilliant blend, something that truly thrives on the combination of notes rather than one specific note. It's coffee without being a gourmand and it's lemon and lavender without being overly fougere.

Performance isn't spectacular---opening projection is very strong but it dies down relatively quickly and doesn't last more than a few hours before being a skin scent---but this is still something that I needed to track down and buy a bottle of, even give its discontinued status. This might be the best Armani scent I've ever tried, except perhaps for Rose d'Arabie. I recommend fans of coffee especially to track down a sample and perhaps obtain a bottle while it's still circulating. Overall a fascinating and very enjoyable scent.

8 out of 10
30th December, 2015
I had never owned Armani before and picked up a bottle on a flight from London to Amsterdam. The reason I never owned Armani is that I did not like the new "Modern" scents (All powder and sweet smelling) I always believe that "Men" should not smell like women. This scent screamed of a mans cologne. I smelled a sample on the flight and bought it on the spot.

I loved the smell of this cologne and received compliment after compliment on the cologne. To say I had women throwing themselves at me to smell me... may be a little bit much, but it was not far from it.

This spicy number has undertones of Coffee and the smell is intoxicating. The cardamom and the patchouli that this dries down to is great and lasts all day on me.It truly is a mans cologne and not for the weak and those lacking confidence. Armani did this cologne an injustice by discontinuing it for the harem of Girly Boy perfumes it pedals now. Damn Shame.
01st December, 2015

Add your review of Armani Attitude

Shop for Armani Attitude products online

Shop for Armani Attitude at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armani Attitude

Member images of Armani Attitude

There are no member images of Armani Attitude yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Armani Attitude