Emporio Armani RED She (2007)
by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani RED She information

Year of Launch2007
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGiorgio Armani

About Emporio Armani RED She

Emporio Armani RED She is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Emporio Armani RED She

Pleasant orange with a blackcurrant vibe opens it, with a light ginger in the drydown; later on fig and musk are emanating in the drydown. Overall quite synthetic and boring. 2 hours longevity. 2/5.
23rd November, 2013
HArd to belive there is only one, negative repsonse to this fragrance. (yes I know, is all subjective!)

I love this. Its soft, clean, delicate, feminine. A high end white musk, that lingers in the air around you. This is cotton wool at its softest, most feminine and comforting.
Its not an unusual scent by any means, and in some respects smells like something youve probably smelled a zillion time before. But that doesnt make it any less lovely.
To me it goes on smelling very woody, like pencils in a pencil case... and dries down to a soft, lngering white musk. If CKBe had a soft, feminine little sister, this would be it.
The only downside for me is the price.
04th May, 2009
Oh NO! What a disapointment! I really wanted to like it. I thought it may be a version of Armani Night. The girl at the counter presented it to me as the best scent ever to come out of Armani house. I wanted to be nice and made a stupid excuse for her not to spray it on me. It is, I am afraid , quite an obnoxious fragrance. I did not like the bottle design much, either.
24th July, 2008

Add your review of Emporio Armani RED She

Shop for Emporio Armani RED She products online

Search Amazon for Emporio Armani RED She

Member images of Emporio Armani RED She

There are no member images of Emporio Armani RED She yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Emporio Armani RED She