Désir de Rochas pour Homme (2007)
    by Rochas

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 30 ratings

Désir de Rochas pour Homme information

Désir de Rochas pour Homme is a men's fragrance by Rochas. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Désir de Rochas pour Homme products online

100ml EdT
    100ml EdT

Reviews of Désir de Rochas pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral5 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

RUDOLFO512's avatar

Desir is my favorite fragrance from the house of Rochas. Citrus and cacao are a magnificent combo in this fragrance. It lasts a very long time on me and I get many compliments when I wear it. It is inoffensive and can be worn either to the office or a night out on the town. I have done both.

18th June, 2014

's avatar

I did expect more from Rochas. This a simply combo of cedar and cacao. Opens with a burst of citruses, then join the cacao and then fades with a generic cedar base. Sillage and projection are close to skin. Lasting power is average, about 4 hours.

18th November, 2012

rickbr's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Rochas Desir Man is a nice fragrance. And that`s all. While I enjoy it, i don`t see it as proper successor from a house which created solid, strong, memorable male fragrances. Desir Man seems like an attempt to do a citric woody fragrance with some gourmand notes, but avoiding to go on a syrupy or desserty direction. It works, since the cacao here has a dry aroma and doesn`t smell chocolate-ish. I don`t like the citrus at the opening, they smell alcoholic and cheap, but once the fragrance goes to the heart notes you get a dry spiced cocoa note. The base gets more gourmand, with the use of some vanilla, but the cedar and cashmere wood contributes to create an abstract, maybe a little generic, tobacco-ish aura. It`s nice, but not the new wonderful Rochas that would ressurect a solid fashion house in the fragrance aisle.

10th December, 2010

Samarkan's avatar

Indonesia Indonesia

If you want to smell nice but doesn't want to draw much of attention (e.g: first day of work), this one is a good choice. A nice fragrance but doesn't hold my interest for very long. I have only 2.5oz and lost the interest just about time it almost empty. Longevity 3 - 4 hours, medium silage.

07th December, 2009

smells's avatar

This is one of my favorite scents, I get a lot of compliments from it. Its a slighty flowery and fresh at the start, but the base is very addicting to smell. its smell to me like a very amped up boss selection with better quality.

01st October, 2009

xmen's avatar

Singapore Singapore

Pretty pleasant. Kind of nice. Inoffensive. Adjectives that apply to hundreds of mainstream frags can be easily heap on this rather lightweight Rochas offering. Aside from a robust essence of chocolate which is very irresistible, the development that follows just bore me to tears. I love Rochas but Desir pour Homme has to be the weakest link. I shall be kind and give this a neutral rating. One thumb up for being inoffensive and one thumb way down for being so very average.

29th March, 2009

Add your review of Désir de Rochas pour Homme

Member images of Désir de Rochas pour Homme

There are no member images of Désir de Rochas pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?