Fleur d'Oranger 27 (2006)
by Le Labo

Fleur d'Oranger 27 information

Year of Launch2006

HouseLe Labo

About Fleur d'Oranger 27

Fleur d'Oranger 27 is a shared / unisex perfume by Le Labo. The scent was launched in 2006

Fleur d'Oranger 27 fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleur d'Oranger 27

Sorry. This smells of absolutely nothing. Skins in AMsterdam recommended this as a fresh citrus but I just cannot smell it.
21st August, 2014
From the beginning the orange blossom is gorgeous, mingling well with a lemon-citrus background without producing the customary opening blast, in spite of a solid bergamot contributor. As a matter of fact, this is an elegant creation, very soft and well-blended from constituents of very high quality. Silage is poor, projection adequate, and for such a citrus-based creation the longevity is good at four hours. The only reservation might be the absence of any significant development on my skin; otherwise this is a stylish, well-balanced scent for warm summer evenings.
17th January, 2014
A nice, effective orange blossom perfume. Perhaps there's been a reformulation or some bad samples at some point, because all I really smell is pretty orange blossom with a pinch of petitgrain underneath, not the weird nightmare that some people here have suffered through.

In a way, decent orange blossom scents aren't uncommon because actual orange blossom oil smells deep and beautiful and complex on its own - the perfumer's main job is to not screw it up. And, to my nose, Le Labo does a good job leaving it to itself, but that's kind of my main complaint. It's perfectly competent, but lacks some of the character of other orange blossom scents that I like better (like Jo Malone's honeyed take on it, or Heeley's dark waxy version, or even Houbigant's unexpected salty aquatic subtleties). I'll still give it a thumbs up, but I'd recommend any of those other three above this one.
24th March, 2013
This is great! I love Orange blossoms and this is so true to its name. I prefer this to Bergamote 22. Unfortunately, although Fleur d' Oranger has dissent longevity it has very bad projection.
20th May, 2012
Fleur d'Oranger definitely falls into the category of being a white floral.

I like this fragrance because it's so simple. A rich, creamy blend of orange blossom and jasmine with a hint of bright, citrusy lemon.

The scent is very feminine, possibly one of the most feminine fragrances by Le Labo. Fleur d'Oranger 27 is quite heavenly in the way it settles on the skin. I'd even recommend this fragrance as a bridal scent for some.

While I love white florals, they don't suit me unfortunately. The delicate beauty of this fragrance and the intense white creaminess doesn't suit my rather bold personality and wild sense of dress.

It has a rather classic and romantic feel to it, and like I mentioned before, it strikes me as a wedding scent. Elegant, innocent and in some ways sensual.

The longevity is wonderful, in fact Le Labo is known for their outstanding quality. I can not even begin to express my love for this fragrance house and their ability to never let me down. Another great fragrance.
12th April, 2012
I find myself puzzled by the negative reviews. For me this scent evokes memories of Jericho in spring, warmth, the decoratively carved ruins of a Hasmonean palace, a softness in the air and an overarching shimmer of orange blossom. It is a light, uncomplex,still scent. Not much mystery or depth, but perfect for a spring weekend or for business when you want to seem less complicated than you are. I don't have to work at it, just be carried to something summery and warm on its breath and for that reason perhaps not a perfume buff's scent, but pleasing nevertheless.
10th March, 2012

Add your review of Fleur d'Oranger 27

Shop for Fleur d'Oranger 27 products online

Shop for Fleur d'Oranger 27 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fleur d'Oranger 27

Member images of Fleur d'Oranger 27

There are no member images of Fleur d'Oranger 27 yet. Why not be the first?