Ambrette 9 (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseLe Labo
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Ambrette 9

Ambrette 9 is a shared / unisex perfume by Le Labo. The scent was launched in 2006

Ambrette 9 fragrance notes

Reviews of Ambrette 9

iobhai Show all reviews
You're a sharp pear, pressed, juiced, diluted with sweet and sweaty breast milk, and then fed to a baby. Your existence is brief, lukewarm, and unremarkable. Ambrette 9 by Le Labo.
25th February, 2018
Not an unqualified success, it is light and delicate. I'm not sure I understand the brief I read about wanting to reproduce the mild milky mother and baby smell. Not getting that myself, there is a touch of very clean baby shampoo/powder smell with a grassy undertone of faint baby sick and perhaps poo? But not as disgusting as that reads. It does smell of clean warm bodies. It doesn't have a synthetic vibe and for such a mild and light scent it lasts amazingly well. It blooms in summer with warmth and possibly sweat into a post workout just showered feeling.
23rd August, 2017
I can't say I see much merit in Le Labo Ambrette 9 at all. The opening is an acerbic mix of alcohol and rotten fruit, and it dries down to a gentler, sweeter version of the opening. I'd just as well wear no fragrance at all as opposed to something like this at a niche cost. It's not repulsive, just bizarre and underwhelming from both the standpoints of performance and scent, almost to the point that I'd guess I'd received a bad sample if it weren't an official Le Labo sample. Not much else to say apart from recommending against a blind buy.

4 out of 10
20th April, 2016
Ambrette by Le Labo is a cute and graceful scented thingy gently and carelessly revolving around amber, musk, ambrettolide, ambroxan, with something fruity on top and a pleasant anisic-floral breeze providing a watercolour silky touch all over. Cozy, sweet, lively, as much pleasant as completely unsubstantial to me, as it basically smells like the drydown of a whatever floral-fruity feminine scent from the late Nineties. Feeble, nerveless, and short lived. Meh...

22nd January, 2015
No perceptible odor whatsoever. Am I anosmic, or is this an expensive joke?
09th June, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
A Le Labo with a name containing -ette and no.9? I was expecting something simple, light with ambrette and maybe a touch of amber. What I got was an extremely light scent with ambrette and a whiff of a very light amber with a touch of citrus, with aldehydes. Extremely close to my skin, neither any significant silage nor projection, and two hours of longevity. Not bad, but not enough, I am afraid, of nearly everything that matters.
20th January, 2014

Add your review of Ambrette 9

Shop for Ambrette 9 products online

Shop for Ambrette 9 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Ambrette 9

Member images of Ambrette 9

There are no member images of Ambrette 9 yet. Why not be the first?