Patchouli 24 (2006)

HouseLe Labo
PerfumerAnnick Menardo
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Patchouli 24

Patchouli 24 is a shared / unisex perfume by Le Labo. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Annick Menardo

Patchouli 24 fragrance notes

Reviews of Patchouli 24

Nice smell of burnt wood softens into something similar to the resin wood panels of a sauna which probably smells better than it sounds. Lovely fragrance that evolves on your skin.
04th March, 2018
iobhai Show all reviews
You're a product consultant and you've just stepped foot into a niche slaughterhouse to critique some liquid smoke products while you try them on some fresh pork. The place is pretty grim and you can hear squealing off in the distance, but you're pretty hyped to taste the bacon. For some reason, though, instead of participating in any taste tests, you're taken down to a grimy, morgue-like dungeon area, where a foul-smelling, ashy cremation of some diseased pigs is going on, bones and all. You didn't ask to be made an involuntary guest on a new exposé helmed by PETA, but here you are. Patchouli 24 by Le Labo.
25th February, 2018
lex Show all reviews
didnt like this at first. test drove this a 3rd time and whalla ...patchouli and burch seems harsh but vanilla infiltrates to add a little softness...
16th February, 2018
Interesting. I liked the opening at first, but it stays that strong and smokey for much longer than I can take. Others mention barbecued meat; I got an impression of a tin of smoked oysters just opened. Something about the smokiness and oiliness. And sure I like smoked oysters. But that's not how I want to smell. After many hours the dry down becomes powdery, lipsticky, which adds to the impression of oil. And still that canned smoke. Not for me.
24th December, 2017
I very much like this, the initial smoky November bonfire impression, drying down more sweetly to whisky and leathery vanilla. long lasting and inexplicably sexy. Love it. not perhaps for work but on moisturised skill the longevity is a blast.
24th August, 2017
I do not consider myself a parfum expert; however, I know what I like and that which I dislike. I am always reluctant to leave such a negative review 'cause I do not wish to offend. But there are enough positives on this fragrance...so here it is:

In one word: Blecccchhhhh!

Bought this with a few other incense, patchouli, woodsy, rose, floral, etc samples. Was recently re-introduced to Le Labo after staying at a hotel that supplied us with Rose 21 items. So, among Rose 21, I figured I'd sample a few other coveted Le Labo fragrances...

On me, on my husband and on the dog (who gagged), this fragrance was absolutely awful...like horrible awful. Burnt motor-oil, hot rubber, smokey ash, dead body...smells like the bottom of an ashtray that someone spit in...just horrible. Cannot imagine walking around smelling like this!

Sadly, the sample is in the trash, never to be inhaled by any of us again...ever...just awful IMHO!
04th July, 2017

Add your review of Patchouli 24

Shop for Patchouli 24 products online

Shop for Patchouli 24 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Patchouli 24

Member images of Patchouli 24

There are no member images of Patchouli 24 yet. Why not be the first?