In White (2007)

PerfumerViolaine David
PackagingJuan Gatti
Parent CompanyPerfumes y Diseņo

About In White

In White is a feminine perfume by J del Pozo. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Violaine David and Francis Kurkdjian. The bottle was designed by Juan Gatti

In White fragrance notes

Reviews of In White

Salutation.

A sheer bliss in a bottle.inspired by the cheeriness you feel when you receiving a beautifull bouquet of flowers,this delicate and soft scent has the shimmering quality of morning dew.this floral/citrusy and musky perfume impresses by its charm,freshness and natural charisma.it is a more clean and less sophisticated version of DIOR PURE POISON. Sensational,Refined,Enchanting,Soapy,Delicate,Sweet and Absoloutely Lovely.

The luminous texture of two extractions of jasmine with dewy Citrus Fruits combine to achieve a multi-faceted,unforgettable sensation.the base consists of musk and powdery notes to fit a relaxed,yet sophisticated lifestyle.in fact vanity and beauty portrayed in a bright seductive fragrance evoking both tactile and ethereal sensations.you can wear it anywhere,whether to office,conference,romantic walk.perfect for springtime.

Sillage?Superb.

Longevity?+8 hours on my skin.

7.25/10
17th July, 2015
I bought this completely blind based only on reviews. Most seemed to say it was creamy ,white floral,and a possible dupe for Dior Pure Poison. As I've tested the Dior one a few times while shopping and found it to be pleasant enough ,when I saw this available on ebay for a steal , I pounced.

Success!
I DO like it! Though I seem to be getting a scent that reminds me of a softer touch more floral Bvlgari Black( new flanker?).Seriously ,if I didn't know otherwise I'd think this to be one of Menardo's works. This "feminine" could probably work quite nicely as a unisex ,especially if the guy likes some of the floral masculine scents already . Bottle style is sort of graphic looking , a pearlized white sphere sandwiched between two lucite discs. So no froufrou phobias to try to overcome in getting this.
03rd July, 2014
In White by J. Del Pozo - a pleasant, feminine fragrance which spotlights various white flowers, including jasmine, magnolia, and lemon, orange and almond blossoms inter alia, floating within a gentle musk ... the floral is not heavy-handed ... its longevity and sillage are very good ....
25th November, 2011
Great fragrance.

A sharp but creamy vanilla with lovely florals.

Can easily be worn by a guy.

One of my favourites.
30th August, 2011
pasha Show all reviews
A creamy, luscious and thick potion. A wealthier relative of Dior Pure Poison. Gender neutral, smoother, and has a slight barbershop cologne feeling to it which I adore. Layers exceptionally well with In Black. I do not know if it was intentional, but the mix works wonders. May not work as well in very hot climates/summer.

Distinct and well-behaved.
26th December, 2009 (last edited: 18th March, 2010)
This is another winner by Jesus Del Pozo. The bottle is very beautiful and the scent is original and unique, like all of J Del Pozo's perfumes. This perfume is like a blast of flowers at first and then dries down to a feminine boquet of flowers with a very little hint of sweetness. I just love the way these notes blend together beautifully. Eyery time I wear In White it changes my mood, it is like having happiness in a bottle. Every time I smell this scent it makes me smile =). This perfume is not easy to find but is well worth a try if you do come across it.
19th November, 2008

Add your review of In White

Shop for In White products online

Search Amazon for In White

Member images of In White

There are no member images of In White yet. Why not be the first?