Mustang Man (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseMustang Fragrances
Parent CompanyMäurer & Wirtz

About Mustang Man

Mustang Man is a masculine fragrance by Mustang Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2005

Mustang Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Mustang Man

I also found this by chance. The price was $6 for 50ml so i figured i had nothing to lose. It's probably one of the best fragrances I have ever purchased for the price. It starts off smelling very similar to burberry london, but it quickly fades and dries down to a mossy musk. I also pick up a touch of vanilla in the base. I have never seen a note breakdown for this so it's a shot in the dark. I get anywhere from 1-3 hours in the cold weather, so im assuming it would last about 3-5 in the summer months. The longevity isn't anything special, and the projection won't impress anyone unless your girl has her head nuzzled in your chest/neck, but it's a eau de cologne so it's not meant to be a long lasting projection monster. It is a very inoffensive and pleasant, safe scent. This is a perfect frag to reach for if your heading to class for a couple hours. Definately not a scent i would go to for the nights out, but all in all, it's a very good frag for the price. Plus the box looks good for any collection.
27th January, 2011
Smells like a very woodsy musk. Not a bad scent for the price just not one I care for.
28th May, 2009
Bigsly Show all reviews
Seems quite mossy to me, and the musk is obviously there too. A bit of smoke, a bit of spice. Reminds me of Polo a little, but I find this to be more wearable. Not dry or sweet, well blended. Just complex enough not to bore me. I'm surprised at how good this is; I wasn't expecting much. Just to be clear, I have a green bottle that is similar looking to the one for Mesmerize for men by Avon. Since I didn't pay much for this, it's definitely got to get a positive rating.
25th July, 2008
Discovered this one purely by chance, in a completely random, incidental manner. From the first minutes onwards it smelled to me like one of the scents i already owned and i was right: this one smells almost identical to Boss Bottled. The drydown does not change this resemblance- it is like that and stays so, for many hours even, maybe the second day too, as it has a very good lasting power. Tough this scents has so many positive sides, for some reson i am unimpressed- maybe it's just the perception of time: if Mustang would have created this before Boss i might have considered it cutting-edge...
27th February, 2007

Add your review of Mustang Man

Shop for Mustang Man products online

Search Amazon for Mustang Man

Member images of Mustang Man

There are no member images of Mustang Man yet. Why not be the first?