Cerruti pour Homme (2007)
    by Cerruti

Cerruti pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Shop for Cerruti pour Homme products online

Reviews of Cerruti pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 14 reviews.

ugaexploder's avatar
    ugaexploder

One of my favorite office frags. It is an absolute beast in terms of longevity. I typically put it on around 7:30AM, and a wonderful waft just hit me at 4:15PM. I really enjoy the smell even though it isn't anything mind-blowing. It just seems like such a well-crafted frag with a sense of balance.

16 November, 2012

JackTwist's avatar
    JackTwist

The effect of this juice on my skin is that of an "oceanic" light citrus with dark marshmallow-like undertones.

It is neither unique nor very good in my estimation. Typical of the designer men's fragrances over the past few decades showing little imagination nor creativity.

24 September, 2012

Bigtruck260's avatar
    Bigtruck260

I really do like this one - the problem is that I can't quite figure out when I should wear it. It's masculine and dressy enough to wear with a tie, but I bought it as something to try out at the office. For some reason, the top notes linger longer than they should for my nose. I really like the base, but it takes a good two hours for it to reach that point. I have a full bottle (which is about as cool as cool bottles get)...and I will update this review as I wear it more often. There is something in this one that sends me into olfactory overload. Can't quite place it. It does smell nice...

12 June, 2012

shamu1's avatar
    shamu1

Cerruti Pour Homme is a generic fresh woody oriental, a style I don't ususally like, but it's still a good fragrance. It certainly does straddle the border between vanilla-based woody fragrances and aquatic scents. If you've ever smelled the 2008 version of Perry Ellis For Men, then you already know what kind of fragrance this is.

This is sweet, leathery and smooth, yet not heavy. Underlying all that creamy, vanilla smoothness, however, is a subtle synthetic aquatic Calone note that, believe it or not, actually adds to the masculine character of this fragrance. It gives an oily, aldehydic tang to the scent, and it enhances the light leather notes in this. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I don't think I'd like this scent very much without the aquatic note.

Cerruti Pour Homme is nothing to write home about in the originality department, but it's so well balanced and crafted, I can't help but like it.

MY RATING: 7.5/10

06 May, 2012

bFlay's avatar
    bFlay

Great "in between" fragrance that straddles the distinctions between warm and spicy with cool and citrusy bright. Presents a crisp bergamot orangey top that introduces the anise in transition during dry down to a base of woods and spices. There is a slight smokiness from sandalwood and cedar that is much lighter and more muted than is typical with those scents. A very refreshing fragrance for daytime or mixed social occasions. Cerruti is especially ideal if you naturally gravitate towards bold "übermasculine" frags, but want a lighter alternative for balance in your wardrobe.

14 January, 2012

Koi-Sashuu's avatar
    Koi-Sashuu
    Netherlands Netherlands

I love this one for formal wearings!
    It's quite fresh. Not like you've just got out of the shower, but it's a bit sharp and a little bit fruity. Dries down to a nice, dark woody scent.
    I wear it when I'm going to something formal.

This is an absolute favourite of mine!
    I've got a sample right now, but I want to buy a big bottle of it!

18 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 22 August, 2011)

Add your review of Cerruti pour Homme