Cerruti pour Homme (2007)
    by Cerruti

Average Rating: 3

Based on 35 ratings

Cerruti pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Cerruti pour Homme information

Cerruti pour Homme is a men's fragrance by Cerruti. The scent was launched in 2007 and the bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Shop for Cerruti pour Homme products online

Reviews of Cerruti pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 15 reviews.

OCNBreeze7's avatar

Cerruit Pour Homme (CPH)... A pleasant surprise...

Like some of my colleagues in the review world, it has been a while since last wearing Cerruti Pour Homme. Today - I dusted (not literally - my house is spotless..) off the bottle and gave it a shot.. As others have commented, it was a pleasant surprise. I had forgotten how pleasant the CPH scent is - a soft blend of citrus and woodsy notes that has a beautiful dry down into a powdery, woodsy, and fruity blend that is very easy on the nose. With a growing collection, it is often difficult deciding the "fragrance of the day" - trust me - the interval from now until the next CPH wearing will be brief. The projection and sillage are first rate during the first four to five hours and then settling close to skin level. The fragrance lasts much longer on clothing - it remains on my business shirt following a 10-hour day. (Rather than working the traditional 'compressed scheduled' - I think I am on a 'depressed schedule'). The beauty of CPH is the flexibility. While having notes of citrus and fruit, the woodsy notes are strong enough to be worn during any time of year and for any occasion. While wearing today, I was smiling and genuinely happy throughout - that said, I would label CPH has a day fragrance, but again, the fragrance is versatile enough to be worn at night. With the moderate projection and sillage, CPH is definitely "office friendly" and a safe fragrance for those with a sensitive noses. No compliments (a.k.a.the Wow Factor) today, but the potential exists. Personally, I beat to my own drum and if I like it, I wear it with confidence..!!

CPH can be hard to find, but some on-line sites still carry - and at a reasonable price. The bottling and packaging are first class. The bottle and cap (unique design) are some of my favorites. My evaluation of CPH is 4.1 stars out of 5 stars. With that comes a solid recommendation to add CPH to your collection.

The daily I.M. - "We should never search for something that we will never find... Instead - search for Happiness.."

12 June, 2014

ugaexploder's avatar

One of my favorite office frags. It is an absolute beast in terms of longevity. I typically put it on around 7:30AM, and a wonderful waft just hit me at 4:15PM. I really enjoy the smell even though it isn't anything mind-blowing. It just seems like such a well-crafted frag with a sense of balance.

16 November, 2012

JackTwist's avatar

The effect of this juice on my skin is that of an "oceanic" light citrus with dark marshmallow-like undertones.

It is neither unique nor very good in my estimation. Typical of the designer men's fragrances over the past few decades showing little imagination nor creativity.

24 September, 2012

Bigtruck260's avatar

I really do like this one - the problem is that I can't quite figure out when I should wear it. It's masculine and dressy enough to wear with a tie, but I bought it as something to try out at the office. For some reason, the top notes linger longer than they should for my nose. I really like the base, but it takes a good two hours for it to reach that point. I have a full bottle (which is about as cool as cool bottles get)...and I will update this review as I wear it more often. There is something in this one that sends me into olfactory overload. Can't quite place it. It does smell nice...

12 June, 2012

shamu1's avatar

Cerruti Pour Homme is a generic fresh woody oriental, a style I don't ususally like, but it's still a good fragrance. It certainly does straddle the border between vanilla-based woody fragrances and aquatic scents. If you've ever smelled the 2008 version of Perry Ellis For Men, then you already know what kind of fragrance this is.

This is sweet, leathery and smooth, yet not heavy. Underlying all that creamy, vanilla smoothness, however, is a subtle synthetic aquatic Calone note that, believe it or not, actually adds to the masculine character of this fragrance. It gives an oily, aldehydic tang to the scent, and it enhances the light leather notes in this. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I don't think I'd like this scent very much without the aquatic note.

Cerruti Pour Homme is nothing to write home about in the originality department, but it's so well balanced and crafted, I can't help but like it.

MY RATING: 7.5/10

06 May, 2012

bFlay's avatar

Great "in between" fragrance that straddles the distinctions between warm and spicy with cool and citrusy bright. Presents a crisp bergamot orangey top that introduces the anise in transition during dry down to a base of woods and spices. There is a slight smokiness from sandalwood and cedar that is much lighter and more muted than is typical with those scents. A very refreshing fragrance for daytime or mixed social occasions. Cerruti is especially ideal if you naturally gravitate towards bold "übermasculine" frags, but want a lighter alternative for balance in your wardrobe.

14 January, 2012

STARTING BID
    Rare NIB Pour Homme Nino Cerruti EDT Splash 25 ml .83 fl oz- Discontinued
    • Time Left: 2 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    CERRUTI POUR HOMME by Nino Cerruti 1.7 oz 50 ml Men Cologne EDT Spray NIB Sealed
    • Time Left: 29 days
    Cerruti Cerruti Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
    • Time Left: 24 days
    (* converted from AUD 36.95) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    ESENCIA LOEWE POUR HOMME EAU DE TOILETTE 5 ML / .17 OZ FOR MEN NIB