Kate (2007)

HouseKate Moss
PerfumerNathalie Lorson
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Kate

Kate is a feminine perfume by Kate Moss. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson

Reviews of Kate

Kukka Show all reviews
I love the rose & patchouli combination. This is a poor girl's version of Bulgari's Rose Essentiale, which is my absolute favorite. Interesting note that Kate Moss was the model for Bulgari Rose. My husband loves this, so I wear it for him. I haven't seen Kate's other fragrances state-side, but I look forward to smelling them.
31st May, 2011
When I think of this fragrance, I remember being 17 and running up to the perfume counter every day just to douse myself in this scent. I'm not sure why I never bought it, (I'm guessing my Britney Spears fragrance obsession finally took over), but I managed to forget all about it and eventually lose interest. Today I had to refresh my memory.

At first sniff I can understand why I used to love it so much, however it is very different from the fragrances I now own. It's soft, subtle and rosy; extremely feminine and flowery. Vastly different from my loud gourmands and deeply sensual fragrances.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance smells cheap, but it is however rather common and unimaginative. The lasting power is this fragrance's major downfall. Within only a few minutes of applying, this scent had almost completely disappeared.

I read in one review, a girl describing this fragrance as being "nice but forgettable", and I totally agree with that statement. For lovers of soft and delicate rose scents or perhaps people wanting a lighter version of Stella by Stella McCartney, give this scent a try, you may just like it.

27th April, 2011
It may sound strange, by I never thought I would give a celebuscent such a good rating. A floral which is not sickly sweet at all - a rare quality nowadays. Plus, aside from the good lasting power, it tends to gradually turn into a powdery and mysterious final note. A soon-to-be-classic, also available at a fairly good price
16th November, 2010
I love this perfume and it even got my 'fragrance free' mums nostrils going. I agree with an earlier comment that it doesn't last long enough however it isn't expensive (and doesn't smell cheap may I add) so I carry it in my handbag on a night out and add an extra dose every now and then. Better than smelling of the pub. It's sweet, light and a touch of musk. Probably a good present for a teenager rather than a grandma as it is quite 'girly'
29th June, 2010
I love Kate, but as a model.
This smells really like a cheap perfume. Anyway I keep on trying it but not wearing it...
26th August, 2009
This has a great scent when sprayed, wears off quickly....Much more impressed by Velvet Hour

22nd November, 2008

Add your review of Kate

Shop for Kate products online

Shop for Kate at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Kate

Member images of Kate

There are no member images of Kate yet. Why not be the first?