Mandarin & Mint (1991)

Year of Launch1991

HouseAngela Flanders
PerfumerAngela Flanders

About Mandarin & Mint

Mandarin & Mint is a feminine perfume by Angela Flanders. The scent was launched in 1991 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Angela Flanders

Mandarin & Mint fragrance notes

Reviews of Mandarin & Mint

I don't know know what they have put in the sample vial that I bought online from Angela Flanders but this is so light that it almost disappeared from my skin in a couple of hours after application and now, after 10 hours there is no trace of it on neither on my skin nor on my clothes. And I must say I used half of the sample! Disappointment BIG time!
04th June, 2012
Love this! A very herbaceous, minty take on citrus - it reminds me a bit of a cross between Guerlian's Aqua Allegoria "Mentafollia" and "Herba Fresca", albeit a bit heavier on the orange.

The top notes are neroli and green mandarin (and probably some lemon), which fade a bit during the initial drydown, mixing pleasantly with middle notes of mint, clary sage, and lavender. The base is Galbanum which gives it just a slight medicinal edge, but a pleasant one.

An excellent and refreshing summer scent! It isn't as strong as some AFs, but it has several hours longevity at least and medium potent sillage.

Also called "Mandarin Vert", and recommended as a unisex scent.
07th May, 2007

Add your review of Mandarin & Mint

Shop for Mandarin & Mint products online

Search Amazon for Mandarin & Mint

Member images of Mandarin & Mint

There are no member images of Mandarin & Mint yet. Why not be the first?