Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes (1998)
by Baccarat

Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes information

Year of Launch1998

HouseBaccarat
Parent CompanyStarwood Capital Group > Taittinger > Louvre Groupe
Parent Company at launchTaittinger > Louvre Groupe

About Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes

A small quantity are available at the Roja Dove Haute Parfumer.

Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes fragrance notes

Reviews of Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes

I knew I HAD to sample this after reading online about it being one of THE most exclusive of perfumes sold at Harrods in London and a few other places worldwide; I was lucky enough to be able to order 0.5 ml (that cost me about 30 pounds sterling!!!) from the Perfumed Court --an amazing site for fragrance-lovers btw-- and it smells...well divine. If I was able to afford it I'd buy a large bottle of the stuff and use it--well I suppose it could be used for daily use but it gives off an extremely powerful message and is really only for very special occassions. I feel a million dollars with just a dab! Wonderful scents.
13th August, 2009
I could MARINATE in this! And immediately file for bankruptcy, of course. I was struggling to describe the top notes until reading Jemimagold's review. "Thyme" is a dead-on description. Spicy, happy, and sparkling, for me this always retained a little more pepper than Parfum Sacre but its added body is part of its charm. I'm in love again!
09th May, 2008
I had the fortunate experience to try a sample of this rare fragrance yesterday. Right at first, I caught a fragrant, billowing thyme note. Then, clove and carnation notes started coming through which reminded me of Caron's Bellodgia which I am not overly fond of. But then it softened into a beautiful twin of Parfum Sacre which I love. I plan to do a compare/contrast between the two sometime soon.

Thebes would be a wonderful fragrance to wear at Christmas-time. (Maybe it is the myrrh note that makes me think that??) Anyways, Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes seems tailormade for very special occasions!
04th April, 2008

Add your review of Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes

Shop for Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes products online

Search Amazon for Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes

Member images of Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes

There are no member images of Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes yet. Why not be the first?