Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes (1998)
    by Baccarat

Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes Fragrance Notes

Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes information

A small quantity are available at the Roja Dove Haute Parfumer.

Reviews of Les Larmes Sacrées de Thebes

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

naqshbandi's avatar
    naqshbandi

I knew I HAD to sample this after reading online about it being one of THE most exclusive of perfumes sold at Harrods in London and a few other places worldwide; I was lucky enough to be able to order 0.5 ml (that cost me about 30 pounds sterling!!!) from the Perfumed Court --an amazing site for fragrance-lovers btw-- and it smells...well divine. If I was able to afford it I'd buy a large bottle of the stuff and use it--well I suppose it could be used for daily use but it gives off an extremely powerful message and is really only for very special occassions. I feel a million dollars with just a dab! Wonderful scents.

13 August, 2009

goneaway's avatar
    goneaway
    Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

I could MARINATE in this! And immediately file for bankruptcy, of course. I was struggling to describe the top notes until reading Jemimagold's review. "Thyme" is a dead-on description. Spicy, happy, and sparkling, for me this always retained a little more pepper than Parfum Sacre but its added body is part of its charm. I'm in love again!

09 May, 2008

Jemimagold's avatar
    Jemimagold

I had the fortunate experience to try a sample of this rare fragrance yesterday. Right at first, I caught a fragrant, billowing thyme note. Then, clove and carnation notes started coming through which reminded me of Caron's Bellodgia which I am not overly fond of. But then it softened into a beautiful twin of Parfum Sacre which I love. I plan to do a compare/contrast between the two sometime soon.

Thebes would be a wonderful fragrance to wear at Christmas-time. (Maybe it is the myrrh note that makes me think that??) Anyways, Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes seems tailormade for very special occasions!

04 April, 2008