Paris Jardins Romantiques (2007)
by Yves Saint Laurent

Paris Jardins Romantiques information

Year of Launch2007

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute
Parent Company at launchPinault-Printemps-Redoute > Gucci Group > YSL Beaute

About Paris Jardins Romantiques

Paris Jardins Romantiques is a feminine perfume by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2007

Paris Jardins Romantiques fragrance notes

Reviews of Paris Jardins Romantiques

Though I don't favor florals, this is perfect for spring. The floral and green notes are realistic. At first the rose is dry and bitter (giving a somewhat old fashioned feel), but it blossoms into a fresh bouquet, smooth and gentle and full of life. This scent is classy and chic, yet down to earth. Stays close to the skin and can reappear hours later during "intimate moments." --Careful though: large doses can get ugly.
09th February, 2009 (last edited: 14th July, 2009)
This is a nice, pleasant scent with some over-powering powdery smells. After a few minutes, there is a unique smell that captures my nose. Saying this, I still would not wear this daily. After it dries, it smells a bit better.
08th February, 2009
All Paris springtime fragrance smells identical after 10 minutes. All do not last long. Needs continuous re-apply every 30 minutes or so.
23rd November, 2008
I am wearing the third bottle and have three more safe in my wardrobe. Do I love it? Smells even cleaner, fresher than Paris Roses des Vergers (which is sweeter to my nose), but as lovely as. When I finished my Roses des Vergers bottle and headed for another, it was too late. So I stocked up on Jardins Romantiques (which I also cannot find any more). Looking forward for the next springtime version of Paris (lovely but too much for me on a daily basis), which I intend to buy and buy. Light, but when I think it's gone, I catch a whiff of it, hours later. A scent everybody around me enjoys. So much delicate, such a beautiful smell, nothing wrong with it at all. Both thumbs up.
15th June, 2008 (last edited: 23rd June, 2008)
This one is one of Paris’s most spring-like versions, and it shows from the very start all the way down to the last note: it’s very fresh like all of the other versions but this one is also very green, something the others seem to lack (mostly). The intensely fresh, innocent and light opening of mandarines, begins not unlike many scents we have come to smell recently given the fact that mandarine is “the” note right now for these types of scents. But that’s all forgiven because the true Paris heart of rose is very much present and it’s the red type of rose that’s favored here. The lilac is not very strong and the violets are the third best after the rose and the mandarine top. The soft woods that make up the base seem more like rosewood than sandalwood. It’s all very light and very pretty , as usual with the spring limited editions of Paris. Feminine and “chic”.
The note that links all the notes together is the “freshly mown grass” note, and here it’s like a string holding together a flower ornament. Very nice.

09th April, 2007

Add your review of Paris Jardins Romantiques

Shop for Paris Jardins Romantiques products online

Search Amazon for Paris Jardins Romantiques

Member images of Paris Jardins Romantiques

There are no member images of Paris Jardins Romantiques yet. Why not be the first?