L'Homme Eau d'Été (2007)

Based on 17 ratings

L'Homme Eau d'Été Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Chinese Ginger, Ozone, Basil, Pepper

L'Homme Eau d'Été information

L'Homme Eau d'Été is a men's fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of L'Homme Eau d'Été

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 3 Negative Reviews

Stan Smith's avatar

I find this pleasant and useful during *very* hot weather. Interesting and complex.
    Complete oposite of YSL's opium.

06 September, 2010 (Last Edited: 06 October, 2010)

chamelion's avatar

its a bit powdery and sickly sweet almost smells like lady perfume

18 January, 2010

bront82's avatar

Not really a fan of the original, however, this smells exactly like hairspray. Perhaps its the ozone, but it felt as thought I was standing in my mother's bathroom!

19 July, 2007

scentaddiction's avatar

This is a good summer scent. It is not the longest lasting cologne, but that was expected, paying only 41.00 for 100ml. It has a powdery base which long outlasts the citrus that it opens with. Lasts about four hours on my skin, which I am happy with, given the fact that it is l'eau d'ete.

19 June, 2007

interman's avatar

Norway Norway

Tried this at a store today. Was looking at something new and spring-summery and stumbled across this new release. The top notes are nice and "blue", with that touch of YSL class. It didn't seem that unique at all though, and as I'm writing this (about an hour after spraying myself) I can barely detect it. Essentially a boring citrusy frag with awful longevity. Would probably work at a summer get-together if you spray yourself right before you go, but I wouldn't spend money on this personally.

11th April, 2007