Versace (2007)

PerfumerLoc Dong
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

Reviews of Versace

Salutation.

What a pleasant surprise.this is a winner for VERSACE fans.A delicate floral that is Classified as a refined fragrance.it reminds me of the Lovely scent of a fresh corsage. Crisp,Clean,Floral, Refreshing,Soft,Elegant,Sweet, Feminine and Sophisticated Daytime scent.

A crisp fruity blend with soft and sheer floral heart and a hint of musk will arouse your senses and makes you feel feminine without being overpowering.it is not heavy and too sweet but very Fresh and classic yet modern nonetheless this is not a Extraordinary floral or a innovation of this type of fragrances for me.

VERSACE is for women of all ages. suitable for SPRINGTIME.A nice scent for Everyday/Office and pretty Intimate use but for a Special occasion you needs to wear something more strong than this.I recommend it for Everybody who can not tolerate Heavy perfumes.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
10th May, 2015
This fragrance reminds me of "Daisy", but this is much nicer, does not smell so cheap. It also reminds me of Yellow Diamond, but drys down better. The only way I can describe this is a sunny floral with a touch of ripe fruit. I can catch the black currant and cedar easily. This is a definite winner despite the bizarre ingredients. It is getting harder and harder to find, though.
02nd September, 2012
This is also known as Versace "Signature". This one starts out with "candy" notes, it seems, rather than fruity, but not gourmand style candy. Then it develops into a fresh floral. Just makes you feel good. Bottle also very nice

17th May, 2012 (last edited: 31st July, 2014)
Versace is such a wonderful, elegant and fresh floral fragrance. It is truly magnificent.

The opening is a beautiful blend of fruits and flowers. Instead of both components clashing with one another and fighting for dominance, they both come together in harmony creating a lush and perfect scent.

The heart is also quite enjoyable with hints of a champagne-like note making an appearance alongside the jasmine and orchid. The fragrance at this point is almost fresh, yet still sophisticated and elegant.

There is something very classic about Versace. Perhaps it is the simplistic yet striking bottle or the richness of the scent itself that makes me feel this way.

The lasting power and sillage are simply amazing, there is no other way to put it. The power of this fragrance is almost explosive, so I recommend that users of this fragrance apply with a light hand.

If you're looking for something sensual, rich, feminine and classy, I would advise you to choose Versace as your next purchase.
04th June, 2011
This Versace reminds me very much of a much lighter (and nicer) Laila. The fruity opening is not as strong and long lasting and it settles into a lovely powdery floral. Although nothing special, it is quite nice and definitely perfect for office or daily use.
23rd October, 2010
I just smelled this for the first time a few weeks ago and my first thought was "mmmm...grapes!" On checking the notes, I was amused at seeing that wisteria is listed as one of the top notes- I had always thought that wisteria smelled like grapes, but wondered if it was attributed to visually associating grapes with the purple dangling clusters on the wisteria bush- now I'm thinking there is more to it than that!

This is a very enjoyable fragrance that I can imagine wearing for any occasion, in any season...
09th May, 2010

Add your review of Versace

Shop for Versace products online

Shop for Versace at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace

Member images of Versace

There are no member images of Versace yet. Why not be the first?