Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence (2006)
by Santa Maria Novella

Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence information

Year of Launch2006

HouseSanta Maria Novella

About Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence

It was created in 2006 to mark the 40th anniversary of the Florence flood. It is dedicated to the Mud Angels, youth from all over the world who flocked to Florence after the devastating flood of November 4, 1966 to save the heart and history of the city.

Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence fragrance notes

Reviews of Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence

Angeli di Firenze (Angels of Florence) is a sweet, soapy floral mélange of jasmine and rose that creates a golden aura around the wearer. Angeli di Firenze spikes the buttery, floral heart with a juicy apple shampoo note, giving it a fun, youthful vibe that I quite like.

My positive reaction to Angeli, in fairness, is probably due to a nice memory it conjures up for me than the actual smell itself. Specifically, Angeli reminds me strongly of J’Adore by Dior, immediately taking me back to my days of living in Belgrade, when I exclusively wore that scent.

My job at the time was to travel around the Balkans – Kosovo, Macedonia, Southern Serbia, and so on, often on local buses – trying to sweet talk donors into giving us more money, a job I was really terrible at. I was only really at the office in Belgrade once or twice a week before heading off on my lonely travails, but I remember that I never felt welcome there, or part of the team.

However, the receptionist at the front desk, a beautiful Serb girl with the highest heels I have ever seen on anyone, would always take the time to stop me and say, “You smell sooooo beautiful”.

The day I handed in my notice, I walked up to the receptionist, handed her the rest of my big bottle of J’Adore, kissed her and told her that she had made my life in Belgrade bearable. I remember that her eyes filled up with tears, which embarrassed me because I suddenly understood I could have made her this happy earlier. Why hadn’t I just handed over the bottle to her the first time she complimented me on it? I never wore J’Adore again.
21st May, 2016
I bought this on a trip to Florence in 2007, from the historical Santa Maria Novella pharmacy in the centre of town. Amazing memories and a beautiful fruity, sweet scent with a complex base. I am enamoured with this scent, however it is really, really sickeningly strong on me if I use more than one spray. It also lasts forever on my skin, the dry down is really beautiful, but again too strong if I use more than 1 spray. On the plus side this means it will last a while for me. 1 puff and it's perfect.
05th December, 2011
from a male POV.. I know a woman who has this.. I know her well.. this fragrance is simply PURE CLASS.. suitable for ALL occassions.. winter, summer.. it's a daywear frag.. an evening frag.. by far SMN's best female fragrance.. it's modern and old at the same time, lasts a lone time.. and smells amazing on a woman. It's sexy without being "clubbish.." it's a lot of different things.. it's unassuming as well.. a beautifully crafted fragrance..
07th May, 2011
Stunning. Timeless. Elegant and Classic. I bought this for the love of my life and she said its the best fragrance she has ever gotten. It reminds me of "J'adore" by Dior. The scent of a beautiful woman in a bottle.
16th December, 2007

Add your review of Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence

Shop for Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence products online

Shop for Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence at online perfumeries

S M SM Santa Maria Novella Angeli di Firenze ANGELS OF FLORENCE PERFUME EDC 3 ML

End Date: Sunday Dec-23-2018 9:17:29 PST
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

"NEW" Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Colonia "Angeli di Firenze" 3.3 oz 100 ml EDC

End Date: Sunday Dec-30-2018 7:08:06 PST
Buy It Now for only: $135.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence

There are no member images of Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence yet. Why not be the first?