Angels of Florence (2006)
by Santa Maria Novella

Angels of Florence information

Year of Launch2006

HouseSanta Maria Novella

About Angels of Florence

Angels of Florence is a shared / unisex perfume by Santa Maria Novella. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Angels of Florence

I bought this on a trip to Florence in 2007, from the historical Santa Maria Novella pharmacy in the centre of town. Amazing memories and a beautiful fruity, sweet scent with a complex base. I am enamoured with this scent, however it is really, really sickeningly strong on me if I use more than one spray. It also lasts forever on my skin, the dry down is really beautiful, but again too strong if I use more than 1 spray. On the plus side this means it will last a while for me. 1 puff and it's perfect.
05th December, 2011
from a male POV.. I know a woman who has this.. I know her well.. this fragrance is simply PURE CLASS.. suitable for ALL occassions.. winter, summer.. it's a daywear frag.. an evening frag.. by far SMN's best female fragrance.. it's modern and old at the same time, lasts a lone time.. and smells amazing on a woman. It's sexy without being "clubbish.." it's a lot of different things.. it's unassuming as well.. a beautifully crafted fragrance..
07th May, 2011
Stunning. Timeless. Elegant and Classic. I bought this for the love of my life and she said its the best fragrance she has ever gotten. It reminds me of "J'adore" by Dior. The scent of a beautiful woman in a bottle.
16th December, 2007

Add your review of Angels of Florence

Shop for Angels of Florence products online

Search Amazon for Angels of Florence

Member images of Angels of Florence

There are no member images of Angels of Florence yet. Why not be the first?