Angels of Florence (2006)
    by Santa Maria Novella

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Angels of Florence information

Angels of Florence is a unisex fragrance by Santa Maria Novella. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Angels of Florence

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

nascia's avatar

I bought this on a trip to Florence in 2007, from the historical Santa Maria Novella pharmacy in the centre of town. Amazing memories and a beautiful fruity, sweet scent with a complex base. I am enamoured with this scent, however it is really, really sickeningly strong on me if I use more than one spray. It also lasts forever on my skin, the dry down is really beautiful, but again too strong if I use more than 1 spray. On the plus side this means it will last a while for me. 1 puff and it's perfect.

05th December, 2011

blah114's avatar

from a male POV.. I know a woman who has this.. I know her well.. this fragrance is simply PURE CLASS.. suitable for ALL occassions.. winter, summer.. it's a daywear frag.. an evening frag.. by far SMN's best female fragrance.. it's modern and old at the same time, lasts a lone time.. and smells amazing on a woman. It's sexy without being "clubbish.." it's a lot of different things.. it's unassuming as well.. a beautifully crafted fragrance..

07th May, 2011

coastfansocal's avatar

Stunning. Timeless. Elegant and Classic. I bought this for the love of my life and she said its the best fragrance she has ever gotten. It reminds me of "J'adore" by Dior. The scent of a beautiful woman in a bottle.

16th December, 2007

S M SM Santa Maria Novella ANGELS OF FLORENCE Perfume 100 ML COLOGNE FRUIT MUSK
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 26 days

Member images of Angels of Florence

There are no member images of Angels of Florence yet. Why not be the first?