Reflection Man (2007)

50ml EdP
    100ml EdP
    $225.83*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 135.00)

Reviews of Reflection Man

Showing 1 to 6 of 45 reviews.

Francop's avatar
    Francop
    Spain Spain

First Impression is Top Ingredients!

Lots of jasmine, neroli and woody notes from beginning to end.

Absolutely Love it and recommend it.

Excellent Longevity and sillage.

27 December, 2013

Kain's avatar
    Kain
    Iran Iran

People keep comparing this to "JPG Le Male" so I was curious to see how this one smell like.
    I'm not a fan of Le Male and actually I hate it so lets see if I hate this one too!
    At the opening I can smell a sweet jasmine scent mixed with some neroli.
    The neroli note give the scent a semi fresh and almost citrusy scent and based of the nature of this note, it does have a sharp floral and light soapy aroma as well.
    So the opening is a sweet, semi fresh floral scent with a bright soapy aroma.
    It does have the feeling of "JPG Le male" in general but they don't smell exactly the same.
    Le Male is a synthetic vanilla mixed with glass-cleaner aroma of lavender and it's terrible in my opinion, but this one has much better quality and it doesn't have that cleaner aroma of Le Male.
    As time goes by the fresh feeling of the scent fades away and I can smell more sweet jasmine with some woods from sandalwood and also some earthiness from vetiver but both are in the background and you need to search for them.
    In the base I can smell a sweet vanilla mixed with a little bit of vetiver and very weak floral notes.
    That's it.
    As I said the feeling of the scent is something like "JPG Le Male" but if you smell it carefully, you can detect more differences than similarities.
    I don't hate this, but I don't like it either!
    Both projection and longevity is awesome and it seems women like it so much!

23 December, 2013

reveillee's avatar
    reveillee

Powdery Floral with Pepper

Not your typical Amouage.

Read all the bad comments about this fragrance before trying. Once I tried it, I agreed with most who gave it a poor review. Seemed overly synthetic, possibly too strong, and couldn't help but think this was made for a teenager. An Amouage frag friend kept telling me to keep trying it and that it was his favorite. I took his advice and after wearing it a few more times I did a complete 180 on the scent. It performs much better on my shirt than on my skin. Stays a little more fresh which helps with warmer weather.

Not one of my favorite Amouages but worthy of a nice size decant.

Try this one at least 5 times before discarding.

I now call it my "gulity pleasure" fragrance. We all have at least one. :)

Pros: Longevity, good all seasons
    Cons: Love/Hate type frag, may come off as overly synthetic

27 June, 2013

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

overhyped and priced

I have worn my decant 3 days the past week and I must say that I am not impressed. it smells awesome but Mont Blanc Individuel is in the same category but costs way less. if you are unfamiliar with MBI plz give it a try.

Pros: great smell and longevity
    Cons: similiar to Individuel which is 7 times cheaper

16 June, 2013

sjg3839's avatar
    sjg3839

Lightly sweet with a wood (oud) vibe and light spices. This one has a very light herbal note (probably the rosemary). In the mids you get a light leather note with a touch of bergamont and the amber relaxes it. Better suited for fall, winter and early spring. Great longevity on the one. 9 hours easy.

14 May, 2013

brcalifornia7's avatar
    brcalifornia7

I have been debating on this fragrance for a while now since all of the youtube hype. About 6 months ago I purchased a sample and wore it a couple of times. I liked it but did not want to purchase a bottle at the time due to the price. A couple of weeks ago I purchased a bottle and have been wearing it ever since. Some thing clicked with the fragrance after spraying with the bottle. Funny thing is, I have been wearing it for over a week straight and I have a lot of fragrances. This is the only fragrance I have given this much attention to out of my collection. I love every thing about refection man now, from the sweet opening to the dry down. In the past week I have been asked many times what I am wearing, and that it smells nice and not offensive. This fragrance is extremely wearable. I would highly recommend giving this fragrance a wearing for at least a couple of days straight. If it does not appeal to you then maybe it could be your skin, as I think this is among my top 2 scents. Blended to perfection.

11th November, 2012