Reflection Man (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerLucas Sieuzac

About Reflection Man

Reflection Man is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lucas Sieuzac

Reflection Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Reflection Man

WOW, This is what i wanted Le Male to smell like.
Reflection Man smells amazing, Le male perfected.
It is so clean fresh with that flowery, slightly bubble gum type & sweet sandalwood/vanilla dry down.
I hate Le male but absolutely love this one. So far my favorite from Amouage.
This is quality stuff for sure.

Longevity: 8 hours
Projection: 7/10

11th October, 2016
My first thought after spraying was, " This smells like a natural, less-sweet version of Silver Scent." Very clean with plenty of floral punch, but as stated before, sweet, but not too sweet. Refined and smells well-blended. Projects well and to me, smells better for cooler weather occasions.
26th June, 2016
Great intimate scent for a romantic night. Great sillage and projection. A 10/10 for me.
08th April, 2016
What a wonderful fragrance; sweet, floral, long-lasting....just simply amazing!

14th March, 2016
Reflection Man is my favorite of the Amouage line that I've tried so far. Having said that, I think it's a little too sweet for my taste. The initial scent was very pleasant, and I received compliments from a few female co-workers, but the fragrance became sweeter as it dried down and just became a little sweeter than I prefer. As with the Creed fragrances ambergris dry down, the Amouage line has a signature scent present in the base notes. I don't know what it is, but it has a "musty" nature to it that I just don't care for. It wasn't very pronounced in the Reflection Man like it was in Interlude Man, and especially in Memoir Man, but I got just a trace of it in Reflection Man. With the prices of the Amouage line, I think I'll be satisfied with a sample of Reflection Man, but I will wear it again and see if I warm up to it even more. As I said, I still preferred it to the other Amouage I've tried. I'm looking forward to trying Jubilation XXV Man, Sunshine Man, and Beloved Man.
11th March, 2016
I simply do not get how any reviewer can pan this one for smelling synthetic. Nor can I understand comparing it to an inexpensive synthetic fragrance.
I am very sensitive to overly sweet and synthetic feeling scents. For example, although I love the Bond No. 9 bottle designs, I could never own one due to the lack of natural notes.
Reflection is particularly well blended and one of my 3 favorites by Amouage. In general I prefer their smokier more middle eastern scents like Interlude and Jubilation. But Reflection is just so pleasant especially after about an hour or so, that it won me over on first wearing in spite of its somewhat sweet opening.
For those that judge a fragrance on how many compliments it garners, this one is stellar in that regard too.
08th January, 2016