Reflection Man (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerLucas Sieuzac

About Reflection Man

Reflection Man is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lucas Sieuzac

Reflection Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Reflection Man

Got a £million? Me neither. I once read something along the lines that there are a couple of things that no one should skimp on in life, regardless of wealth. It was obviously aimed at anyone who had a few quid to spare, but not a couple of million quid. Shoes came in at number one. You spend a whole lot of time on your feet (33% by all accounts, or thereabouts). So buy the best pair of shoes you can afford. Makes sense. The next, a decent bed. I concur. We spend a solid 33% of our time curled up in the land of nod after all. Next comes all kinda of stuff. Stuff that makes no sense. I'd like to add to that list. I won't argue with the shoes or the bed. But I'd like to add a third, perfectly defined, category. Smell. A person who skimps on the way they smell ignores who they are. Or, more importantly, who they fancy themselves to be. Smell has the potential to be one of the great levelers in this life. For the cost of a pair of decent upper-middle class shoes, one can smell like a £million. It takes a little effort for sure. But your effort will reap rewards way beyond actually having to get lucky enough to have been born into old money. The way we smell says considerably more about who we are than which school we went to. This beautiful scent will say a couple of things about you. True or nay. It will tell people that you are a millionaire just for starters. Yes, for a mere one and a half hundred quid, people will assume, just from the way you smell, that you are minted. Next, it will say that you have taste. Jeeze, the damn thing smells like taste! If that's not enough, it WILL get you laid. I kid you not. Wear Amouge Reflection and there isn't a man, woman, mineral or vegetable that won't be interested in getting into your pants/ knickers. I guarantee you. This stuff smells like you've made it in life and have nothing left to prove.
16th January, 2017
lex Show all reviews
soft creamy flowers. there is some sweetness floating around in this.nice frag. from this house, it is pillowy approachable
24th December, 2016 (last edited: 05th January, 2017)
If I were a fragrance, I would be Amouage Reflection Man. Cold and warm at the same time. Distant yet inviting. Torn between shadows and light. A synthesis of contradictions. Reflection Man—a reflection of myself.
16th December, 2016
A masterpiece! My first Amouage and still my favorite. THIS is what I want to smell like!

Not everyone will be able to pull off this fragrance - it's extremely sweet and soapy / floral with a large dose of vanilla to balance the whole thing out.

As many have pointed out - there is a certain JPG vibe going on with this fragrance - I certainly wouldn't say they smelt anything like each other - but the vibe is certainly there, they come from the same place, the same mindset. Except of course, Reflection is vastly superior to JPG - it goes without saying, if you like JPG, then you will LOVE Reflection.

I'm sniffing it on me now - it's 1 hour since I sprayed and the lovely vanilla, soapy bubble gum notes are floating all around me. My only complaint about Reflection would be that it's very linear - it doesn't change much at all, it's one note all the way through.

But it's one hell of a note.
29th November, 2016
WOW, This is what i wanted Le Male to smell like.
Reflection Man smells amazing, Le male perfected.
It is so clean fresh with that flowery, slightly bubble gum type & sweet sandalwood/vanilla dry down.
I hate Le male but absolutely love this one. So far my favorite from Amouage.
This is quality stuff for sure.

Longevity: 8 hours
Projection: 7/10

11th October, 2016
My first thought after spraying was, " This smells like a natural, less-sweet version of Silver Scent." Very clean with plenty of floral punch, but as stated before, sweet, but not too sweet. Refined and smells well-blended. Projects well and to me, smells better for cooler weather occasions.
26th June, 2016