Reflection Woman (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerMaurice Roucel

About Reflection Woman

Reflection Woman is a feminine perfume by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Reflection Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Reflection Woman

The bottle is everything I like in this, still I can't judge it negatively because I know it's just me. It makes me sick, because it's similar to DKNY Be Delicious, which I can't stand. I don't know... It's the green mixed with white floral I guess. Not worth the price.
07th August, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A rather watery green-dominated opening that develops into a fresh-floral composition. Violet and later jasmine emerge, and it ends in a base of non-descript wood notes. It never turns into anything particularity well-executed as far as the blending of its components is concerned.

On my skin the sillage is soft, the projection limited and I get four hours of longevity on my skin. Looking at its perfomance and the mainly rather standard and unexciting quality of its components, I cannot say that this is an Amouage that is a reflection of high quality on the whole. 2.5/5
29th November, 2015
Considering that itís supposed to be a fresh floral, it smells surprisingly off. Sheer, glassy, and green, Reflection Woman walks the line between a gaunt floral and something from the Macyís counter. It accomplishes both well in that the floral note is clear and direct (slightly soapy, not too sweet), and the aquatic note isnít totally hideous (no headache). It does smell watery with the sourness of cucumber, and thatís part of what makes it smell acrid, I suspect. While it does smell quite natural, itís strangely off-putting for such a crystalline, fragile affair. Itís like a minimal arrangement in desperate need of new water.
10th March, 2015
thumbs up for vintage version from the mosque bottle, its much better then mens Reflction that is utterly boring composition with beautiful ingredients though...no synthetic feel to it,

Vintage Reflection is green fruity violet, it starts creamy , reminded me of Bois de Violette in its emotion , very soon it goes away from violets and becomes watery ozonic fruity scent (some watermelon?), but very natural smelling, almost like Ellena Jardins creations....with nicer ingredients, this can be nice summer scent but

as with many amouages i expect the new batch is not worth owning at all
01st March, 2013
A really grassy/indolic (watermelon smelling like) accord of violet, citrus, probably faint grapefruit and freesia welcomes the visitor with a pungent and cool olfactory hug nor deprived of a minimal touch of ozonic feel (effectively i would define it more properly fruity/aqueous than strictly ozonic). In a couple of minutes, while the infamous violet holds on stout its forbidding (for some) work, the cool/aqueous influence from citrus and freesia recedes a bit and what i mostly detect in the air is a sort of boring agreement of cedarwood and violet/jasmine over a musky bed. Frankly i don't catch properly any trace of amber although going on with the development you detect a watery/metallic "violety" feel's subsidence and gleams of softness around. Anyway the final outcome is nowadays really common and constantly crossed by many brands around. Nothing special in my olfactory book.
17th January, 2013
I don't like this at all, but to be fair, i have not given it a full wearing yet. The topnotes and instant impression are of a bowl of cucumbers and watermelon, chopped up, and luring vegetarian gourmands, to come bury their nose in juicy vegetable delight. Not my cup of tea at all, though the drydown may improve it, i hate the top too much to persevere. I am not a fan of those aquatic, melony, cucumbery greeny pale blue type of smells, and i have had to add some woody perfume oil to try and disguise the offensiveness. I appreciate that others may love this frag, i am giving my opinion only. When i dislike notes this much, i find it impossible to perceive anything else, other than what is distressing me. I wish the smell would just go away. Sorry to Reflection lovers, but thumbs down for me
07th October, 2012

Add your review of Reflection Woman

Shop for Reflection Woman products online

Shop for Reflection Woman at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Reflection Woman

Member images of Reflection Woman

There are no member images of Reflection Woman yet. Why not be the first?