Wild Honeysuckle (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Wild Honeysuckle

Wild Honeysuckle is a feminine perfume by Bath and Body Works. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Wild Honeysuckle

Then you read the name you expect it to be a soloflower but looking at the notes there is a carnival there... Well it is a carnival of note names; the scent itself does not show the richness offered by these notes. It is honeysucleish bitterscent without any joy in it. Offering honeysuckle note would pull me anywhere and can be delighted easiliy with it but this is not it.
29th October, 2009
Fresh, bright honeysuckle. I bought a mini EDP for $1 at an outlet store. I keep it in my purse for "freshening up" a room or just to give myself a lift throughout the day.
07th September, 2008
07th September, 2008
This is my new favorite scent for hand soap! I bought a bottle to try and everytime I wash my hands, I keep having to sniff them - over and over again! I love the freshness of this floral blend. Inoffensive, it doesn't interfere with my choice of fragrance for the day. I liked it so much, I subsequently purchased the shower gel for that same total body effect! Excellent find.
15th October, 2007

Add your review of Wild Honeysuckle

Shop for Wild Honeysuckle products online

Search Amazon for Wild Honeysuckle

Member images of Wild Honeysuckle

There are no member images of Wild Honeysuckle yet. Why not be the first?