Nectarine Blossom & Honey (2005)
by Jo Malone London

Nectarine Blossom & Honey information

Year of Launch2005

HouseJo Malone London
PerfumerJo Malone
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Nectarine Blossom & Honey is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jo Malone

Nectarine Blossom & Honey fragrance notes

Reviews of Nectarine Blossom & Honey

It doesn't smell bad, but it's very synthetic, syrupy fruit. Longevity and sillage are good. It's rather childish.
22nd October, 2017
Jo Malones Nectarine blossom and honey was a blind buy based on the notes and reviews but this came across as a very sharp , harsh alcoholic candy on me . I tried layering with the recommendations but still did not work . I wanted to like this as it sounded exactly what I was looking for but my skin rejected this scent . I am returning.
16th April, 2017
When I was a perfume neophyte, I LOVED this fragrance.

However, over the years, and as I've aged, I find it too damn sweet and innocent and, well, basic. I used to layer with Blue Agave. :)
01st October, 2015
I love many of the Jo Malone fragrances (Orange Blossom is my absolute favorite, followed by English Pear & Freesia, and Peony & Blush Suede...and many others), but this Nectarine fragrance just doesn't work for me. When I smelled it for the first time in the sample bottle, it was very potent with the nectarine smell and I thought I would like it since I tend to love citrus-based scents. When I sprayed it on myself, though, I gradually noticed a rather acrid, rusty note that others here have mentioned. I associate that sort of smell with very cheap fruity scents, so that's definitely not a good thing for a perfume at this price. Even for scents that I don't love, I can usually bear with the scent and try to experience how it changes on me during the day, but this was rather headache-inducing and I decided to scrub it off and put something else on instead. Definitely a disappointment, but there are plenty of other Jo Malone scents worth having.
28th June, 2015
Genre: Fruity Floral

This is basically the same kind of Del Monte canned peaches note that you can get for $245 US from By Killian's Flower of Immortality, offered here for a mere $60 US retail. Or you can just go out and spend $1.99 on the canned peaches. (Actually, the Jo Malone smells better than the expensive ultra-niche stuff – though maybe not better than the Del Monte.)

Granted, it’s a pleasant smell, but as a fragrance it’s also bare and unfinished. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: you want to know what peach can do in a full-fledged perfume? Go smell Mitsouko or Chinatown, and leave this stuff for the canned foods aisle.
24th July, 2014 (last edited: 29th July, 2014)
Pretty Good Peach

I received one of Neiman Marcus' scent catalogs and out of sheer boredom opened the little ( and I find *stingy* ) towelette thingies they insert into those catalogs. One of the first was Nectarine Blossom and Honey .
It's beautiful ! Remember I tried it out of sheer boredom and not expecting anything much at all ( not a fan of Jo Malone's watery liquids .... )
The peachy nectarine note is sublimey delicious and then in comes a gorgeous * clean* honey note. This scent is nearly photo realistic when it comes to the first whiff of stone fruit. The lasting power is pretty good. The swipes of that scented towelette thingie lasted on my skin for several hours and the towelette smelt wonderful for days.
I would buy this if you love peach /nectarine notes. It is one of the best uncomplicated happy stone fruit scents out there.
Yes it reminds me a little of the Fuzzy Peach by The Body Shop but as that is not made any longer.... this is it. Lovely.

I cannot stand Jo Malone bottles- they are very boring . Either too big or too little ( 30 mls.... ) All the same , utilitarian...scent presentation should be * alittle * glamorous * don't you think , Estee Lauder Group ???!
I once read somewhere how Jo Malone was the Martha Stewart of the fragrance world - - it stuck in my head because it rings fairly true to me .

Pros: Beautiful Scent
Cons: Fugly boring bottle"

15th August, 2013

Add your review of Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Shop for Nectarine Blossom & Honey products online

Shop for Nectarine Blossom & Honey at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Member images of Nectarine Blossom & Honey

There are no member images of Nectarine Blossom & Honey yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Nectarine Blossom & Honey