Ultimo
by Tru Fragrance

Ultimo information

HouseTru Fragrance

About Ultimo

Ultimo is a masculine fragrance by Tru Fragrance.

Ultimo fragrance notes

Reviews of Ultimo

Excellent fragrance. Goes on a bit strong at first; then settles down and leaves a soft scent on the skin. I have always received compliments for this fragrance.

Notes: Bergamot. Mint. Cinnamon. Vetiver. Lavender. Amber.

Would recommend for casual evening wear.
04th March, 2014
Instantly smells like guy's sweat. Totally grosses me out. Not even worth trying again... this is Le Male, watered down and nasty, and I do not like Le Male. This is a completely assuming fragrance in that it pretends to be very sophisticated, but turns into something not even close. I could see this working for an older gentleman, going to church or work... otherwise there is nothing that can save this for me... and I LOVE lavender and spice, but there's nary a worthwhile emanation in that realm. Not worth my time.

This fragrance blends well with fried chicken, beer, football games, and sweaty guys, and it's not even sporty.

I get sweat right off the bat, followed by what intends to be spices, I guess... but it dries into toothpaste, bathrooms, sweat, urinal cakes, and scented candles from Bath & Body Works. This is not a completely terrible scent overall, but I personally hate it... gross.
02nd November, 2012
Le Male clone complete with the annoying lavender.
01st June, 2009

Add your review of Ultimo

Shop for Ultimo products online

Search Amazon for Ultimo

Member images of Ultimo

There are no member images of Ultimo yet. Why not be the first?