Ultimo
    by Tru Fragrance

Ultimo Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Mint, Cinnamon, Vetiver, Lavender, Amber

Reviews of Ultimo

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

gitano921's avatar
    gitano921

Excellent fragrance. Goes on a bit strong at first; then settles down and leaves a soft scent on the skin. I have always received compliments for this fragrance.

Notes: Bergamot. Mint. Cinnamon. Vetiver. Lavender. Amber.

Would recommend for casual evening wear.

04 March, 2014

MapOfTheWoods's avatar
    MapOfTheWoods

Instantly smells like guy's sweat. Totally grosses me out. Not even worth trying again... this is Le Male, watered down and nasty, and I do not like Le Male. This is a completely assuming fragrance in that it pretends to be very sophisticated, but turns into something not even close. I could see this working for an older gentleman, going to church or work... otherwise there is nothing that can save this for me... and I LOVE lavender and spice, but there's nary a worthwhile emanation in that realm. Not worth my time.

This fragrance blends well with fried chicken, beer, football games, and sweaty guys, and it's not even sporty.

I get sweat right off the bat, followed by what intends to be spices, I guess... but it dries into toothpaste, bathrooms, sweat, urinal cakes, and scented candles from Bath & Body Works. This is not a completely terrible scent overall, but I personally hate it... gross.

02 November, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Le Male clone complete with the annoying lavender.

01st June, 2009