Arboretum (1995)

Arboretum information

Year of Launch1995

HouseLe Prince Jardinier

About Arboretum

Arboretum is a shared / unisex perfume by Le Prince Jardinier. The scent was launched in 1995

Arboretum fragrance notes

Reviews of Arboretum

I'm changing my rating. I was initially disappointed when I wore Arboretum, but it's grown on me. It's definitely not the coniferous scent I was hoping it would be, but it's also not an unpleasant scent. It's more mossy than coniferous by far, but it's a nice musty fragrance. It has a refinement that I quite enjoyed today, and you can find it for a reasonable price point. My wife complimented me several times, which is a big deal. She liked it much more than several of my expensive fragrances. I'd suggest looking for a sample to try, as it is a little different, but I've learned to like it now that I've spent more time with it.
02nd August, 2016 (last edited: 03rd August, 2016)
I love Arboretum, it lasts all day on me and it is a very pleasant coniferous scent with a subtle mossy drydown.
It is a Kind of a paradox, while it is somewhat authoritative on one hand, it is delicate in the other.
More masculine than unisex in my opinion.
07th January, 2014
Weak and watery conifer scent

Overall rating: * *

A mincing, limpid little pine and coriander offering for those who prefer their woods safe and manicured. All the trees in this arboretum are topiary.

Not terrible, but completely uninspiring

26th August, 2013
vadim Show all reviews
Russian Federation
A nice but somewhat timid woodsy scent that doesn't quite live up to the promise of the stated notes. If it's a walk in the woods, then it's a trimmed sunny park rather than a dark forest. If you like Sisley's Eau de Campagne or the lighter Creeds, you'll probably like this one as well. Arboretum exudes the same air of quality and calmness, but is too indistinct, short-lived and unisex for my liking.
20th March, 2007

Add your review of Arboretum

Shop for Arboretum products online

Shop for Arboretum at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Arboretum

Member images of Arboretum

There are no member images of Arboretum yet. Why not be the first?