Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée (2007)
by Cartier

Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée information

Year of Launch2007
AvailabilityDiscontinued / Limited Edition

About Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée

Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée is a feminine perfume by Cartier. The scent was launched in 2007

Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée fragrance notes

Reviews of Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée

The original Delices smelt like cherry-flavoured liqueur, rich and syrupy, however Delices Eau Fruitee, smells juicier and more fresh.

At first I didn't like this fragrance. It opened very sour and intensely fruity. It resembled the scent of tropical fruit juice, which was something I didn't aspire to smelling like.

I spent the first hour or so, wanting it to mellow or even become a tad sweeter to cancel out the sharp tartness of the scent. While I appreciated the fact that it wasn't sweet and predictable like other fruity florals, it was that same uniqueness that was turning me off the fragrance altogether.

Eventually the scent became less sharp, which helped me to delight in some softer accords of jasmine, cherry blossom and subtle citrus. I was just beginning to enjoy this fragrance when I noticed it beginning to fade rather quickly, and as I suspected, it was gone before it even reached the drydown.

With such poor lasting power it is difficult to say whether or not the scent did improve. From what I experienced I do not hesitate in preferring the original Delices.
22nd March, 2012
I am new to the world of fragrance, so be warned this will not be a professional review.

I tried this scent twice, and in both cases it opened with a very sour smell and a second one that immediately made me think about rotten fruits (fermentation). There was some nice fruitness in it as well, but the first two were dominating.

A few minutes the sourness was gone and I started to smell cherry and jasmine; the problem is, on my skin, this rotten fruit smell hides there in the background, and comes back again and again; if it was not that smell, I would enjoy this fragrance on some summer days, as it is fruity-floral, sweet, but still fine for me (I generally do not like overly sweet notes).

01st March, 2011 (last edited: 02nd March, 2011)
I don't know which element of this perfumes top notes makes it smell like pencil shavings but, thankfully, it wears off soon enough. What's left is a nauseatingly sweet musk-ish scent that does not wear off soon enough.
21st June, 2010
Very interesting fruity scent! This feels fresh and joyful, especially during hot days. It has very good longevity and sillage.
I wouldn't recommend it for mature women, for it's too sweet for an old lady, I think. Cartier did this right, being able to create a very sweet, fruity fragrance without being nauseating, as it uses to be with this type of scent. The drydown, however, accentuates its sweetness too much, which might give some people headaches. But everyone should try this at least once in life.
23rd May, 2010
Being intrigued by ubandibeme's review i decided to test this one out and she's right, a very yummy, very fresh and playful fruity floral that smells like water lilies and litchi even if the notes don't say so.
The soft watery notes are not short lived, and you might be smelling this one for more than the regular fruity-floral of today, but it still isn't near perfection, the longevity needs improvement, and being as pleasurable as this one is, i would imagine they can come up with something to make it last a bit longer that it does.
The thing is,i got a bottle anyways because it's so much less gimmicky as the original one and much less sweet than the other as well. A pleasure in a hot day.
15th November, 2007
Thankfully, this delicious fruity floral veers from the commonplace! Tangy rhubarb tops the heart with a morello cherry/jasmine combo making this a scrumptious treat. Amber and sandalwood anchor the base softly. Overall, this is a close wearing scent - free from patchouli. Yummy! Not over the top (like Pleasures Delight) Cartier has gotten this one just right!
12th October, 2007

Add your review of Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée

Shop for Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée products online

Shop for Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée

Member images of Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée

There are no member images of Délices de Cartier Eau Fruitée yet. Why not be the first?