Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas (2007)
    by Guerlain

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 49 ratings

Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas information

Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas is a women's fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

An absolute a joy to wear this ! It's uplifting ,airy - a satisfying floral - greenish scent . Quite fresh . I get lilac, the heliotrope which is beautiful ,angelica which I adore . I think a man could pull this one off too .Very summery . The Guerlain touch .....

17th June, 2010

BayKAT's avatar

This is what I was expecting En Passant to be. But where En Passant falters, this soars. Here we get angelica instead of rice, and bravo!

Angelica is a strange, heady green note. When I hear 'green' I picture a sparkling glass of French champaigne; but angelica goes down like a thick English ale. This is hte first time I find my self liking this note; it didn't work for me in the much more expensive Angelique Noir.

This is a light, charming scent. Because it lays off the vetiver and musk it doesn't go the way of a stale plate of cheese on me. Guerlain, in their brilliance, give you Heliotrope and Cedar instead.

This is a fragrance you'll just want to roll in.

21st April, 2010

taliaseki's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Fresh and green lilies (one of the best lily notes ever), spiced with a hint of pepper and orange. That spiced lily tone reminds me Spring Flower by Creed but in Spring Flower the lilly is not fresy, maybe about to decay and spicy accord is almost mentholly sharp which together makes Spring Flower drastically dramatic. Angélique Lilas is a dignified well balanced scent great for summer.

09th February, 2010

distortech's avatar

What a wonderful scent. I think this works well for men as well. I LOVE IT! It smells exactly like breezes coming through my window emanating from my sun kissed (and dew drenched) garden on a lovely Spring morning. Utterly Fantastic.

Notes:

White Lilly of the Valley, Lilac, Pink Peppercorns, Seville Orange, and Jasmine, soothed with Ylang-Ylang and Heliotrope.

I especially love the Heliotrope in it, BRILLIANT. In my opinion, almost the perfect scent for me.

I love Guerlain :-)

08th July, 2008 (Last Edited: 14th July, 2008)

hubert delauney's avatar

This is another wonderful Aqua Allegoria --A true lilac scent blending well with the other notes. The lialc is always present. I bought this in cold weather, so my wife will have to see how it is in summer. It is very nice so far--nice enough for a repeat buy, definitely.

19th January, 2008

dimples's avatar

This is my first AA and it's a fabulous summer scent. It's a light floral that works well for any occasion -- work, drinks, summer tea party, dressed up or dressed down. After the initial citrus notes, the darkness of the angelica marries very well with the other florals, predominantly lilac, jasmine and ylang ylang. Thumbs up for me.

22nd June, 2007

RARE Guerlain Aqua Allegoria ~Angelique Lilas 125ml/ 4.2 oz In Original Box
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 4 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)