Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas (2007)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas information

Year of Launch2007

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas

Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Paul Guerlain

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas

An absolute a joy to wear this ! It's uplifting ,airy - a satisfying floral - greenish scent . Quite fresh . I get lilac, the heliotrope which is beautiful ,angelica which I adore . I think a man could pull this one off too .Very summery . The Guerlain touch .....
17th June, 2010
BayKAT Show all reviews
This is what I was expecting En Passant to be. But where En Passant falters, this soars. Here we get angelica instead of rice, and bravo!

Angelica is a strange, heady green note. When I hear 'green' I picture a sparkling glass of French champaigne; but angelica goes down like a thick English ale. This is hte first time I find my self liking this note; it didn't work for me in the much more expensive Angelique Noir.

This is a light, charming scent. Because it lays off the vetiver and musk it doesn't go the way of a stale plate of cheese on me. Guerlain, in their brilliance, give you Heliotrope and Cedar instead.

This is a fragrance you'll just want to roll in.
21st April, 2010
Fresh and green lilies (one of the best lily notes ever), spiced with a hint of pepper and orange. That spiced lily tone reminds me Spring Flower by Creed but in Spring Flower the lilly is not fresy, maybe about to decay and spicy accord is almost mentholly sharp which together makes Spring Flower drastically dramatic. Angélique Lilas is a dignified well balanced scent great for summer.
09th February, 2010
What a wonderful scent. I think this works well for men as well. I LOVE IT! It smells exactly like breezes coming through my window emanating from my sun kissed (and dew drenched) garden on a lovely Spring morning. Utterly Fantastic.

Notes:

White Lilly of the Valley, Lilac, Pink Peppercorns, Seville Orange, and Jasmine, soothed with Ylang-Ylang and Heliotrope.

I especially love the Heliotrope in it, BRILLIANT. In my opinion, almost the perfect scent for me.

I love Guerlain :-)

08th July, 2008 (last edited: 14th July, 2008)
This is another wonderful Aqua Allegoria --A true lilac scent blending well with the other notes. The lialc is always present. I bought this in cold weather, so my wife will have to see how it is in summer. It is very nice so far--nice enough for a repeat buy, definitely.
19th January, 2008
This is my first AA and it's a fabulous summer scent. It's a light floral that works well for any occasion -- work, drinks, summer tea party, dressed up or dressed down. After the initial citrus notes, the darkness of the angelica marries very well with the other florals, predominantly lilac, jasmine and ylang ylang. Thumbs up for me.
22nd June, 2007

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Angélique Lilas yet. Why not be the first?